Local Class B Straight Truck Driver
- 1880 Stillman Dr, Oshkosh, WI 54901, USA
Sutton Transport was founded on November 19th, 1979 by Frank and Deb Sutton as a cartage agent for what was then Burlington Northern Air Freight. Upon deregulation of the trucking industry the Suttons obtained their own operating authority and began hauling their own freight alongside the air freight. Sutton's footprint soon started to grow:
FAMILY OWNED COMPANY is looking for an AM Driver for a Local Territory.
Sutton Transportis a FAMILY OWNED regional LTL (Less than Truckload) common carrier whose focus is interstate and intrastate transportation of general commodities. Sutton Transport started over 40 years ago and now had over 350 employees in 6 locations. Sutton Transport is a WI based company (headquarters in Weston, WI) with 5 other locations (Madison, Milwaukee, Oshkosh, Tomah, and Northlake, IL).
The P&D Driver’s main responsibilities are timely pickups and Deliveries to Customers. The P&D Driver will stay within a 100 mile radius of the home Terminal. Each Driver is assigned a route and will start the day with Deliveries and end the day with pickups. Freight is primarily unloaded by the customer on a dock but the Driver is responsible for getting invoices signed at each stop and to unload the freight by pallet jack if the customer is unable to do so and about 90% of Customers will do loading/unloading. The P&D Class B Driver will operate only 26 ft. Straight Truck Trailers.
What we offer:
- Yearly Wage Increases
- Excellent Newer Equipment
- Job Stability (been in business for over 40 years)
- Safety Bonus Programs
- DOT inspection bonus
- Full Benefits with 401K
- Guaranteed Home Daily
- Monday - Friday work week
- No Weekends/Holidays
- Consistent year round hours (Average between 45-55/week depending on route)
- Same Start Time Daily (Between 7 – 9 am depending on open role)
job Type: Full-time
- Minimum of 1 year verifiable Straight Truck experience in the past 5 years
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Hold a Class B CDL
- Driving history of no more than 2 moving violations in the past 3 years
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsement within 90 days of hire
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Core Values - EPICC
E*mployee Focused* - Success is a team effort. Our culture of teamwork allows us to work together and with our customers to deliver better solutions and collectively accomplish our goals.
P*rofessional* – Ethics, respect, standards and image are the cornerstone of our company.
I*ntegrity* - We insist on acting with honesty and honor without compromising the truth
C*ustomer Driven* - We are committed to providing the highest quality service to exceed our customer’s expectations.
C*ontinuous Improvement* - We have a relentless pursuit of excellence.
- Multiple Health Packages available
- Dental - Vision - Life - 401K w/company match
- Health Saving Account (HSA Company Contributed)
- Supplemental Accident insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holiday
- 5 Personal days provided upon hire