Part Time Dock Worker Forklift Operator
- 8011 Schofield Avenue, Weston, WI, us
Sutton Transport is a privately-held regional common carrier whose focus is interstate and intrastate transportation of general commodities. We specialize in loading, less-than-truckload, same day delivery and expedited services. Sutton Transport provides shipping tools, including document retrieval and order tracing services. We offer customized solutions on trucking-related problems. Our staff and drivers are dedicated in providing top-notch service.
Family owned since 1979. Our values set us apart from other carriers. Integrity, Respect, Teamwork, Commitment to Excellence, Safety, Customer Driven and Employee Focused. Our reputation has made us the #1 LTL carrier in the region.
Sutton Transport’s commitment to provide outstanding service has contributed to tremendous business growth. Our core customers have remained loyal and long-standing. We are proud of our ability to provide exceptional on-time pickup and delivery services.
- Load and unload trailers
- Build loads to ready multiple trailers for departure.
- Ensure accurate freight inventory
- You will spend approximately 95% of the time operating the forklift.
- Some manual material handling as needed
Work Schedule- Part Time (flexible) preferred shift below
- 4 am - 9:00/9:30am
For all Dock positions
- Work week is Monday thru Friday
- End time may vary depending on freight volume
- Monday thru Friday, Flexibility on days and hours
To be considered the ideal candidate must:
- Have previous and/or current forklift experience
- Be able to lift 75#
- Possess excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Have a proven record of safe forklift operation.
Sutton Transport Offers
- Job Stability
- A Great Wage./ $15.50 per hour
- Paid weekly
- Yearly Wage Increases
If you value hard-work, are extremely dependable, detail-oriented, able to take direction, able to read English, can work in fluctuating temperatures and have an accident-free safety record then we invite you to apply. We offer a progressive and professional work environment.
TO APPLY COPY THIS LINK TO YOUR BROWSER
For more details call our Recruiter at 800-472-6886, x1905
Call our Recruiter at 800-472-6886 ext 1905