Sutherland is seeking for an RPA Business Analyst works with the Robotics Process Automation (RPA) technology team and key stakeholders to identify, assess and create automated solutions for the business. The role is a key link between the technical team, Process Excellence, and business SMEs stakeholders to ensure effective solutions are delivered that drive meaningful and measurable business value.
The role will analyze and document complex business processes (AS-IS and TO-BE) for targeted processes. The BA would also support the facilitation of discovery sessions across multiple teams and business units and lead the adoption/implementation activities associated with new RPA solutions within the business.
The Business Analyst works with cross-functional teams and business units to understand, challenge and provide thought leadership on the strategy to achieve the company’s goals through business and technology transformation. They identify automation opportunities, define RPA value propositions and reengineer processes to improve automation potential.
- Partner with the Business Process Owner(s) and Process Excellence Team members to develop a deep end-to-end understanding of processes targeted for automation and outline the impacted processes and business requirements.
- Engage with cross-functional teams to develop business requirements documentation of the process to be automated in a manner that is understood by the business users and can be shared with RPA solution design and development teams.
- Facilitate sessions with stakeholders to drive out requirements
- Conduct Process diagnostics & opportunity identification
- Establishes business case for each opportunity
- Gather non-functional requirements such as security, capacity performance, and availability
- Document and diagram the existing environment and data-flows
- Recommend ‘to-be’ process map designs using Cross-functional flowcharts.
- Define configuration specifications and business analysis requirements
- Define requirements, creating user stories (if Agile) or BRD or Disaggregation sheets (for RPA)
- Help design, document and maintain system processes
- Identify scope, benefits, constraints, and risks for RPA automation initiatives, capture and document current state manual processes
- Works with RPA & Technical Team members to facilitate the planning and execution of RPA projects.
- Coordinate with the business and the RPA team to identify and provide support for solution designs for production issues and enhancements.
- Identify and document best practices for ongoing RPA adoption
- Consider change management implications for the implementation of new RPA processes
- Serves as the liaison between the business community and the technical solution providers throughout the project life cycle.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong effective working relationships with team members, stakeholders, and management. Demonstrate strong collaboration across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently, with limited supervision, whilst participating fully as a member of the RPA team
- Effective Persuasive Communication including the ability to influence SMEs and business stakeholders toward change, automation, and continuous improvement
- Understand the needs of and support a company with global operations.
- Knowledge of RPA technologies and spectrum of best practices with process automation
- Ability to design target processes to improve efficiency & effectiveness through standardization & automation
- Work with individuals to understand and build detailed process maps and business requirements documents.
- Ability to translate requirements into processes and controls
- Strong analytical skills, coupled with a logical, disciplined, and structured approach to documentation and procedures
- Flexible and dynamic personality
- Excellent spoken and written communication. Assertive and confident in raising action points with senior individuals
- Experience working on major projects
- Experience/knowledge of a range of technology platforms and solutions
- Ability to rapidly grasp processes and identify potential RPA solutions.
- Experience supporting business process documentation with business owners and SMEs across multiple geographically disbursed teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ IT/ Data Sciences/ Business Administration or related fields.
Desirable Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience working with automation software (e.g., UiPath (preferred), Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, PowerAutomate).
- Business Analyst Certification (UiPath, Automation Anywhere preferred)
- Experience in analyzing data to draw business-relevant conclusions
- Experience in User Acceptance Testing bringing business users into the test phase
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.