Associate Engineer - Software Development
Sutherland is seeking a reliable and technical person to join us as Associate Engineer Development L1 who will play a key role in driving our continued product growth and innovation. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!!
In this role, you will be working in the llowing
- Strong fundamentals – OOPS concepts, Exception Handling, Coding Standards, Logging on C++ , .NET, SQL SERVER
- Experience in working with automated build tools
- Good knowledge on the best practices in coding
- Experience in SDLC methodologies
Our most successful candidates will have:
- Graduation / Post Graduation in Science / Engineering
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Collaborate, coordinate and work-ethics
- Passionate and quick learner
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.