Consultant Email Support for Spotify with German and English
Sutherland Bulgaria is looking for motivated International Customer Service Professionals to join our dynamic, multicultural Team for our Spotify client. If you want to become part of an exciting, positive and truly international environment where you can develop yourself professionally, get closer and work for industry global leaders in a variety of sectors, then this is the right place for you. You will have the chance to meet new colleagues from all over the world, gain broader experience and improve your interpersonal skills throughout the process.
Are your ready to take your next adventure? If yes, we’d love to hear from you!
Spotify is a leading music streaming service provider, with over 422 million monthly active users as of 2022. It offers digital copyright restricted recorded music and podcasts, including more than 82 million songs. As a freemium service, basic features are free with advertisements and limited control, while additional features, such as offline listening and commercial-free listening, are offered via paid subscriptions. Spotify is currently available in 180+ countries.
You support Spotify with E-mail support and through a messaging system (non-voice support) - no calls!
• Excellent Written skills in German;
• Good Verbal & Written skills in English (B2 and above);
• Previous Experience in Customer Service is a plus;
• Communication skills and ability to maintain good relationship with customers, assisting them in finding the best solution;
• Positive attitude and great interpersonal skills, with a “can do” attitude;
• Ability to present complex information in a simple and understandable way;
What We Offer is:
• Competitive Salary, significantly above country average;
• Join a recognized market international market leader and enrich your CV by working for a world renowned brand;
• An ambitious company culture, encouraging internal promotions and professional development;
• Excellent social benefits package;
• Top-notch on-the-job training;
• Home office from Bulgaria;
• Team Building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, and much more!