Senior SEO Specialist
- 84 Church St, Richmond VIC 3121, Australia
What we're looking for:
As our SEO all-star, you'll be building SEO campaigns from scratch, with the aim of bringing outstanding results. Working full time at our Melbourne office under the banner of SEO Specialist, you will:
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in SEO campaigns
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives
- Develop and execute comprehensive on-site strategies including keyword research, metadata and technical recommendations.
- Provide content strategies to support the SEO objectives to content creators
- Have experience with numerous SEO tools and techniques such as SEOMoz, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog etc.
- Have SEO knowledge including local SEO Strategies
- Understand WordPress, HTML/CSS & Schema.org Markup
More about the role: You will have all the support from our friendly team, which include fellow SEO account managers and specialists, customer service managers, writers, developers, among others, and you will also enjoy complete freedom working with your techniques to get the best results.
As we have a dedicated service team for our clients you will not be pressured to handle issues inside or outside your scope as you will have full support from them. This, in turn, will allow you to focus on building better strategies for the clients (you will still be the first point of contact for your clients for anything).
In return, you get a great friendly team, in a modern office in Richmond. A full-time permanent role and full autonomy to set your own deadlines and get the work done!
More about us: We work in a relaxed environment where we are allowed to do our best. We pride ourselves on the personalised service we provide to each of our clients, and the supportive working environment we create for each other. We also have a gaming lounge and table tennis for some rest and unwind. Trivia nights are a big thing and table tennis matches can get intense!
We socialise every Friday, have work social events every few months and organise an overnight trip to a charming location every year! We are a group of lively people coming together every day to give our best. We promise you full-support, care and a community where you can learn and grow. Also, a big plus is our highly competitive compensation.
Enough about us, we want to know about you! Please hit apply now if you think you tick the boxes and we will be in touch within no time.
We have been in the digital industry for the last 5 years and have grown exponentially, we were also named one of the AFR's fast 100 and Deloitte's Technology Fast 50 for 2018. Visiting www.supple.com.au will give you a good idea of what we do and how we do it!