Senior Financial Analyst
- 1525 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Our mission at Suplari is to shine the light on waste so that companies can invest in growth, innovation and their people. Suplari’s software leverages machine learning and AI technologies to deliver actionable insights from a company’s spend and procurement data and easily visualizes these tailored recommendations and data trends in a clean, user-friendly interface. Customers realize hard dollar cost savings and effectively manage supplier risk that is often hidden within millions of data points and takes hours of manpower and clunky spreadsheets to uncover.
Suplari is truly making an impact for clients such as Nordstrom, 21st Century Fox, and Sonos, (just to name a few) and we’re just getting started. We’re aiming to “share the wealth” by providing businesses with the tools to reduce spend, mitigate risk and increase compliance, and we need your help!
Suplari is seeking a talented Sr. Financial Analyst to work on our customer success team at our downtown Seattle office HQ.
Do you like focusing on challenging problems and finding creative solutions? Would you like to help create something that makes a difference? Do you like to be part of a fast-growing company and be able to put your mark on something early? In this unique customer-facing Sr. Financial Analyst role, you will leverage your expertise working with large, complex sets of data to ensure that our enterprise partners are effectively onboarded and seeing value with the Suplari platform.
What you'll be doing:
- Working with a variety of Enterprise companies extracting and integrating their data into Suplari, discovering insights, and working with engineering to automate these discoveries
- Working directly with our enterprise customers to ensure that they are up for success with Suplari
- Working closely with our account manager and product teams to ensure the successful onboarding of new customers to the Suplari platform
- Acting as a voice of the customer with the product and technology teams to ensure our product roadmap is aligned with the needs of the customer.
- Assisting the sales and marketing teams with building compelling and competitive business cases for prospects to help us acquire 20+ new customers over the next 12 months.
What to bring:
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering and/or similar discipline with analytical bias
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in positions that require auditing financial accounts, spend analysis, reporting financial results, forecasting, and/or budgeting for Fortune 2000 companies
- 2+ years’ experience performing financial and ad hoc analysis using data reporting tools and experience with Excel advanced functions
- You can quickly establish credibility and good relationships with a variety of financial and procurement professionals
- You have critical attention to detail and strong analytical thinking skills.
- You are great at wrangling enterprise data with existing tools but you are more excited by the opportunity to help build something better
We’d love to hear from you if:
You are giddy when you get to be heads-down, manipulating large sets of data, and you are equally giddy when you get to hop on the phone to help translate the findings to a customer
You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile organization that encourages you to learn and grow
You love finding solutions to interesting problems
You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
Competitive compensation package
Ownership through equity and options
Comprehensive, company-paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
Been there, done that team: Our management team has a track record of success at companies such as HP, Amazon, Apptio, Skytap, iConclude, Trulia, and Zillow
Suplari is backed by top tier venture capital investors Madrona Venture Group, Shasta Ventures, Amplify Partners, Two Sigma Ventures and Workday Ventures
Ability to make a critical impact at an early stage company
Location and other info:
- This position will be located in the Seattle area
- We are not interviewing remote employees at this time
- Suplari will not offer visa sponsorship for this position