Senior Financial Analyst
- 1501 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Suplari is bringing leading-edge machine learning to Enterprise purchasing to make CPOs, CFOs, category managers, and financial analysts heros. We’ve created a comprehensive supplier data platform initially focused on spend that uses machine learning to help enterprises find cost savings, reduce consumption, and pro-actively address risk. Suplari has assembled one of the top technology teams in Seattle and is looking for the right person to fill a rather unique position.
In this role, you will work with a variety of Enterprise companies extracting and integrating their data into Suplari, discovering insights and working with engineering to automate these discoveries, perform product demonstrations, and help ensure customer success.
If you have these characteristics this is the job for you:
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering and/or similar discipline with analytical bias
- 3+ years’ relevant experience in positions that require auditing financial accounts, spend analysis, reporting financial results, forecasting, and/or budgeting for Fortune 2000 companies
- 2+ years’ experience performing financial and ad hoc analysis using data reporting tools and experience with Excel advanced functions
- You can quickly establish credibility and good relationships with a variety of financial and procurement professionals
- You have critical attention to detail and strong analytical thinking skills.
- You are great at wrangling enterprise data with existing tools but you are more excited by the opportunity to help build something better
What does success look like?
- Ensure the success of Suplari pilot customers
- Achieve concierge-like feedback on your customer interactions
- Work with the sales team to build compelling and competitive business cases for prospects and acquire 20+ new customers over the next 12 months
- Act as a voice of the customer with the product and technology teams
- Competitive compensation package
- Ownership through equity and options
- Cool work space with great views, showers, and bike racks
- Great coffee and awesome snacks
- Early stage company experience
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- This position will be located in the Seattle area.
- We are not interviewing remote employees at this time.
- Suplari will not offer visa sponsorship for this position.