- 1501 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Our mission at Suplari is to shine the light on WASTE so that companies can invest in growth, innovation and their people. Suplari provides an AI-driven insights platform that enables enterprises to achieve what’s not humanly possible. Customers realize hard dollar cost savings and effectively manage supplier risk that is today hidden within millions of data points in the enterprise. Suplari connects and unifies disparate supplier data sources and systems and then continuously analyzes millions of supplier and sourcing transactions to generate real-time AI-driven insights on reducing spend, mitigating risk and increasing compliance. Suplari’s products are on the cutting edge of AI in procurement and cloud computing.
Suplari has assembled one of the top technology teams in Seattle and was founded by experienced management from HP, Amazon, Apptio, Skytap, iConclude, Trulia, and Zillow. Suplari is backed by top tier venture capital investors Madrona Venture Group, Shasta Ventures, Amplify Partners, Two Sigma Ventures and Workday Ventures.
We are seeking a talented data engineer to join us. As an engineer on the Suplari team, you will design, build, and operate cloud native, data pipelines and data lakes. You will implement feature extraction, transformations, data cleansing and normalization procedures and integrate with data science and machine learning algorithms to drive valuable insights into our customer datasets.
You will use modern data platforms and technologies including Python, Elastic Search, PostgresQL, Spark, Tensorflow and many others. We are looking for passionate engineers that want to be part of a company that’s going to change the way enterprise businesses interact with their suppliers.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- You will work with data science, product management, and customer success teams to understand data requirements.
- You will work with other cloud service engineers as well as web application developers to build the Suplari platform and application suite.
Attributes we find important:
- Experience in text processing toolkits, such as NLTK or Stanford-NLP.
- Experience in data querying languages, such as SQL or ElasticSearch.
- Experience with creating & maintaining training datasets for ML algorithms.
- Experience working with large, semi-structured datasets like legal documents, application logs, and product invoices.
- Rigor in automated testing, continuous integration, DevOps and other engineering best practices.
- Competitive compensation package
- Ownership through equity and options
- Cool work space with great views, showers, and bike racks
- Great coffee and awesome snacks
- Early stage company experience
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- This position will be located in the Seattle area.
- We are not interviewing remote employees at this time.
- Suplari will not offer visa sponsorship for this position.