- 1501 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Our mission at Suplari is to shine the light on WASTE so that companies can invest in growth, innovation and their people. Suplari provides an AI-driven insights platform that enables enterprises to achieve what’s not humanly possible. Customers realize hard dollar cost savings and effectively manage supplier risk that is today hidden within millions of data points in the enterprise. Suplari connects and unifies disparate supplier data sources and systems and then continuously analyzes millions of supplier and sourcing transactions to generate real-time AI-driven insights on reducing spend, mitigating risk and increasing compliance. Suplari’s products are on the cutting edge of AI in procurement and cloud computing.
Suplari has assembled one of the top technology teams in Seattle and was founded by experienced management from HP, Amazon, Apptio, Skytap, iConclude, Trulia, and Zillow. Suplari is backed by top tier venture capital investors Madrona Venture Group, Shasta Ventures, Amplify Partners, Two Sigma Ventures and Workday Ventures.
We are seeking a talented data scientist to join us to design, build, and implement a cloud native, data pipeline including feature extraction, transformation, and data cleansing as well as machine learning algorithms to detect patterns and insights. The result of this data pipeline will be a structured data warehouse used to power the Suplari SaaS application. We are looking for passionate engineers that want to be part of a company that’s going to change the way enterprise businesses interact with their suppliers.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- You will work with product management and customer success teams to understand data requirements and customer vallue
- You will work with other cloud service engineers as well as web application developers to build the Suplari platform and application suite.
Attributes we find important:
- Experience with creating & maintaining training datasets and constantly improving ML algorithms
- Experience in any of the following toolkits: NLTK, Stanford-nlp, R, GraphLab
- Experience with modern database technologies like Postgres, MongoDB, Dynamo
- Experience working with large, semi-structured datasets like legal documents, application logs and product invoices
- Rigor in automated testing, continuous integration, DevOps and other engineering best practices.
- Agile enough to jump into a broad range of projects.
- BS and/or MS in computer science or a related field. Degrees in math or physics are looked upon highly.
- Competitive compensation package
- Ownership through equity and options
- Cool work space with great views, showers, and bike racks
- Great coffee and awesome snacks
- Early stage company experience
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits
- This position will be located in the Seattle area.
- We are not interviewing remote employees at this time.
- Suplari will not offer visa sponsorship for this position.