- 1501 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Suplari is an innovative startup, lead by veteran entrepreneurs focused on leveraging machine learning to help the enterprise better manage suppliers and costs. Suplari integrates data from disconnected sources of data including legal contracts, financial transactions, and utilization data into a powerful data warehouse. Suplari applications leverage that data to deliver rich ‘out of the box’ analytics and insights into how to optimize corporate supplier spend.
Suplari has assembled one of the top technology teams in Seattle and was founded by experienced management from HP, Amazon, Apptio, Skytap, iConclude, Trulia, and Zillow. Suplari is backed by $13.6m in venture capital from top tier venture capital investors Madrona Venture Group, Shasta Ventures, Amplify Partners, Two Sigma Ventures and Workday Ventures.
We’re looking for our very first in-house Talent Acquisition specialist. This person will be a full life-cycle recruiter and will own the entire recruitment program including sourcing, scheduling, interviewing and closing of candidates. We are looking for a partner for our Hiring Managers - someone that will help us achieve fast-growth hiring goals and assist us in scaling one of the most exciting startups in Seattle. The best candidates will draw on an extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders and hiring managers. You have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches
- Ability to manage partner expectations throughout the hiring process
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts effective interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview, and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and evaluation and recommendations on recruiting best practices
- 5+ years of technical recruiting (with 2 or more of those years in an in-house recruiting role)
- CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Experience working with Google Suite
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy- including employer branding in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Experience with all levels of hires from Early Career to C-suite
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Early stage company experience
- Comprehensive Health and Dental benefits.
- This position will be located in the Seattle area.
- We are not interviewing remote employees at this time.
- Suplari will not offer visa sponsorship for this position.