Full Stack Senior Software Engineer
- 1501 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Our mission at Suplari is to shine the light on waste so that companies can invest in growth, innovation and their people. Suplari’s software leverages machine learning and AI technologies to deliver actionable insights from a company’s spend and procurement data and easily visualizes these tailored recommendations and data trends in a clean, user-friendly interface. Customers realize hard dollar cost savings and effectively manage supplier risk that is often hidden within millions of data points and takes hours of manpower and clunky spreadsheets to uncover.
Suplari is truly making an impact for clients such as Nordstrom, 21st Century Fox, and Sonos, (just to name a few) and we’re just getting started. We’re aiming to “share the wealth” by providing businesses with the tools to reduce spend, mitigate risk and increase compliance, and we need your help!
We are seeking a talented full stack developer to join our team. As a Suplari engineer, you will design, build, and implement a cloud native, distributed system delivered as a SaaS application which forms the core of the Suplari service. We are looking for passionate engineers that want to be part of a company that’s going to change the way enterprise businesses interact with their suppliers.
Expectations and responsibilities:
- You will work with other cloud service engineers as well as web application developers to build the Suplari platform and application suite.Attributes we find important:
- Experience with cloud configuration and deployment technologies
- Strong AWS experience including multi-tenant architecture for enterprises, VPC, RDS, EC2, AMIs, Route53, infrastructure as code such as Terraform, dev ops, Docker, build management.
- Deep understanding of enterprise service design including monitoring, analytics and entity CRUD use cases
- Deep understanding of RESTful web services design and implementation
- Rigor in automated testing, continuous integration, DevOps and other engineering best practices
- Agile enough to jump into a broad range of projects
- BS and/or MS in computer science or a related field
- 7+ years experience in software engineering
- Degrees in math or physics are looked upon highly
- Experience working with data science and machine learning toolkits like NLTKand the Stanford CoreNLP
Competitive compensation package
Ownership through equity and options
Comprehensive, company-paid medical, dental, and vision benefits
Been there, done that team: Our management team has a track record of success at companies such as HP, Amazon, Apptio, Skytap, iConclude, Trulia, and Zillow
Suplari is backed by top tier venture capital investors Madrona Venture Group, Shasta Ventures, Amplify Partners, Two Sigma Ventures and Workday Ventures.
Ability to make a critical impact at an early stage company
- This position will be located in the Seattle area.
- We are not interviewing remote employees at this time.