Office Manager / Executive Assistant
- 1501 4th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, USA
Suplari is an innovative startup, lead by veteran entrepreneurs focused on leveraging machine learning to help the enterprise better manage suppliers and costs. Suplari integrates data from disconnected sources of data including legal contracts, financial transactions, and utilization data into a powerful data warehouse. Suplari applications leverage that data to deliver rich ‘out of the box’ analytics and insights into how to optimize corporate supplier spend.
Suplari has assembled one of the top technology teams in Seattle and was founded by experienced management from HP, Amazon, Apptio, Skytap, iConclude, Trulia, and Zillow. Suplari is backed by $13.6m in venture capital from top tier venture capital investors Madrona Venture Group, Shasta Ventures, Amplify Partners, Two Sigma Ventures and Workday Ventures.
The Office Manager is a key position in maintaining our culture, creating/organizing our staff resources, and supporting our executive team. We believe the most important aspect of our company is our team, and we work hard to build a culture of inclusivity, high integrity, and personal and professional empowerment. You will be a champion for our team and contribute directly to those goals.
We are looking for a highly organized, excellent communicator who can make decisions that reflect the needs, perspectives, and wants of the entire team. A successful candidate will find fulfilment in helping our office run smoothly, and our team run effectively. They will also be comfortable with ambiguity as the role is dynamic and our company is growly quickly. If you love working with people and are eager to learn and grow, please come join us!
- Managing office processes and all supplies
- Organizing all team resources to be readily available
- Organizing team events
- Assisting with basic IT-related tasks
- Onboarding new hires and setting them up for success
- Supporting departments across the organization
- Managing employee benefits, and other assorted HR responsibilities
- Managing scheduling and travel of executives at the company
- 2-5 years previous Office Manager or Facilities experience
- A motivated, driven, and organized self-starter
- An empathetic team player with the ability to anticipate and balance priorities
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- An ability to keep information confidential and strong attention to detail
- An ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently
- Experience working with Google Suite and Microsoft Office, basic IT experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated success in event planning, budget management, and detail coordination
- Experience in developing PPT presentations
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Early stage company experience
- Comprehensive Health and Dental benefits.
- This position will be located in the Seattle area.
- We are not interviewing remote employees at this time.
- Suplari will not offer visa sponsorship for this position.