- 126 Spagnoli Road, Melville, NY, us
Super Enterprises is the exclusive residential and commercial distributor for The Marvin Family of Brands in southeast New York, New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, eastern Pennsylvania and Delaware. A third-generation, family-owned company headquartered in Melville, NY, Super Enterprises serves building material retailers and window and door specialty stores who offer The Marvin Family of Brands. Super’s business is built around the needs of the customer, offering training, support and services to all members of the distribution channel; from architects to dealers, builders to homeowners.
The Field Service Technician is primarily responsible for on-site service and repair of doors and windows, based on an assigned schedule. Additionally, they are responsible to ensure that all product testing, troubleshooting, and repair are completed properly, to the satisfaction of our customers, and in accordance of manufacturer’s specifications.
- Repair and install necessary window and door parts
- Evaluate customer concerns and professionally communicate resolution as needed
- Inspect the quality of installation of Marvin products
- Provide accurate and timely electronic documentation of field investigations
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the products sold, product usage, and new products
- Acquire information and measurements to order necessary parts
- Ensure that company tools and vehicle are kept in good working order
- Safety - perform all duties in a safe manner and alert to any unsafe working conditions
- Working knowledge of general construction concepts (window installation ideal)
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Valid Driver's License
Super Enterprises offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
For the true originals that see things differently...