Sales Representative - Marvin Windows - Brooklyn & Queens New York
- 126 Spagnoli Road, Melville, NY, Brooklyn, New York, us
Super Enterprises is the exclusive residential and commercial distributor for The Marvin Family of Brands in southeast New York, New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, eastern Pennsylvania and Delaware. A third-generation, family-owned company headquartered in Melville, NY, Super Enterprises serves building material retailers and window and door specialty stores who offer The Marvin Family of Brands. Super’s business is built around the needs of the customer, offering training, support and services to all members of the distribution channel; from architects to dealers, builders to homeowners.
We’re looking for a Territory Manager to join our sales team. The Territory Manager is responsible for
increasing sales, market share and brand awareness of the Marvin Window family of products while developing and expanding Super Enterprises customer base to optimize sales and profitability.
- Proactively call on both current and prospective, builders and dealers within the geographic territory to increase sales
- Develop and solidify customer relationships to gain product loyalty and repeat business
- Assist in developing sales strategies and oversee the implementation and use of sales and marketing initiatives and programs
- Provide training and consultation when needed to promote and educate on Marvin products and the value-added services that Super provides
- Submit sales activity reports and documents
- Partner with the regional Architectural Sales Consultant and Commercial Territory Manager to coordinate and secure sales opportunities
- Knowledge of building materials products and/or distribution highly desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- Ability to prioritize and time manage assignments
- Strong presentation skills
- Valid driver’s license with insurability for driving
- Willingness to travel with occasional overnight stay possible
- Basic computer skills – (Salesforce or CRM knowledge ideal)
- Ability to lift and carry required samples and literature (up to 60 lbs.)
Super Enterprises offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.