- 1945 Mallory Ln, Franklin, TN 37067, USA
Architectural Visions Inc. (AVI) is a window and door supplier offering Marvin windows and doors, and specializing in custom design where homeowners, builders, remodelers, and architects can discover all the advantages of a full service window and door showroom. Often referred to as AVI, we are a Marvin Design Gallery with full-size room displays where the quality of Marvin windows and doors can be explored and experienced along with other home design products such as millwork, specialty hardware, and our Integrity and Infinity replacement windows. Our team of knowledgeable window experts guides customers from design through installation to bring their projects and ideas to reality.
The Warehouse Associate will support the receiving, storage and distribution of all windows and building materials items received, ensuring a smooth and consistent operation so parts and supplies are located and distributed properly in an effective and efficient manner as needed.
- Ensure materials are staged for counting and inspection.
- Ensure receiving reports accurately report material received.
- Maintain a safe and healthful working environment by promoting safety at all levels of the operation.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant warehouse experience
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Expertise with PC and Microsoft Office products required
- High school graduate required; Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent
- Ability to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat, or crawl
- Manual dexterity
- Ability to reach over head to grasp materials
- Strength: lift, carry, push, pull and or move up to 100 pounds
- Handle and maneuver over-sized large materials up to 500 lbs. with assistance (i.e. forklift and or second person)
- Healthy vision
AVI offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) match and bonus. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or other protected category.
For the true originals that see things differently...