- Hanrapetutyan 59, Yerevan, Yerevan, Armenia
SuperAnnotate is a fast-growing Silicon Valley based ML startup with a large presence in Armenia.
Our ML-powered end-to-end platform for computer vision engineers and labeler groups lets teams create, annotate, manage and automate even the most complex computer vision projects leading to more accurate training data, and higher-performing ML models. We are very proud to have a product that is not only loved by computer vision engineers but also large groups of annotation service providers, which has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premium platform provider in the market. The underlying technology is based on our patented tech that speeds up the annotation process by 10-20x. We are venture funded by some of the world’s best investors, with offices in the USA, Europe, Asia, and of course, Armenia.
We are looking for a Product Manager with a track record for driving new products and features from concept to successful launch and market adoption. The Product Manager will own the planning, development, and launch of products related to the SuperAnnotate Annotation and Machine Learning tools. You will closely cooperate with engineering, marketing, sales, and business development teams. The Product Manager will champion the best product management, product development, product strategy, and business analysis practices to deliver phenomenal value and delightful experiences to our customers.
If you are intelligent, quick thinking, and a fast learning team player, go on to apply.
If you join us, you will:
- research and plan on product strategy and roadmap items
- cooperate with Product/Sales/Marketing teams to prioritize roadmap items
- having a technical understanding of the problems solved by our product and suggesting new competitive tools to improve the experience
- develop and execute a strategic vision for the annotation platform
- manage the backlog of features and enhancement for customers
- collaborate with upper management and business development team to define key metrics for the business
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a product management role.
- Strong analytical abilities and prior experience with building business cases, data analysis, and problem-solving.
- Excellent communication, writing, and presenting skills.
- Self-starter that thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Experience in a startup and B2B SaaS environments is a plus
What can you expect from us?
- Stocks in a fast-growing US entity (parent company);
- Advisors including rock-star professors at UC Berkeley and serial founders to help us grow, personally and professionally;
- A highly competitive and diverse team with a supportive working culture from Armenia, US, Sweden and China;
- An opportunity to learn about countless applications of computer vision and to build long-lasting partnerships with people from various industries;
- Opportunity to participate in international conferences in the USA, Asia and Europe.