Machine Learning Team Manager
- Hanrapetutyan 59, Yerevan, Yerevan, Armenia
SuperAnnotate is a fast-growing Silicon Valley based ML startup with a large presence in Armenia.
Our ML-powered end-to-end platform for computer vision engineers and labeler groups lets teams create, annotate, manage and automate even the most complex computer vision projects leading to more accurate training data, and higher-performing ML models. We are very proud to have a product that is not only loved by computer vision engineers but also large groups of annotation service providers, which has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premium platform provider in the market. The underlying technology is based on our patented tech that speeds up the annotation process by 10-20x. We are venture funded by some of the world’s best investors, with offices in the USA, Europe, Asia, and of course, Armenia.
SuperAnnotate is helping to build the world’s most innovative products with computer vision. By empowering companies with the highest-quality datasets and the most scalable computer vision pipelines, SuperAnnotate is enabling the future of AI. We are looking for a hard-working, enthusiastic and outgoing individual to be the Manager of our growing Machine Learning (ML) Team.
The Manager will lead our Machine Learning Engineering team to work with our new and existing machine learning product platforms. The Manager will report to the CTO directly, and will work closely with Machine Learning, Product and Engineering teams towards building some of the most advanced ML oriented products and features to accelerate the Computer Vision pipeline and lifecycle processes.
- Closely work with product, engineering and research teams and deliver most of SuperAnnotate’s AI Based features to accelerate the lifecycle of Computer Vision
- Partner with organization leaders to align and drive organizational and team goals
- Identify new ML opportunities and communicate with the product team to quickly prioritize, build and deliver them in SuperAnnotate’s platform
- Understand industry directions and company-wide trends to help assess and develop new technologies and product solutions
- Perform 1-1 with the current team members, design performance evaluation metrics and be involved with the hiring of new team members
- Masters or PhD (preferred) in a quantitative field (CS, engineering, statistics, math, physics, chemistry, etc)
- 5+ years’ experience in a combination of software development and machine learning engineering
- 2+ years’ experience managing and leading teams
- Hands on experience in computer vision algorithms and Python
- In depth knowledge of MLOps (Experience is preferred)
- Good understanding of database structures, SQL and working with complex data models in big data environments in AWS or Google Cloud
- Great at analyzing and understanding complex problems and systems and being able to critique and contribute to its outcome
- Perfect understanding of written and spoken English
- Experience leading multicultural ML teams
- Experience in other fields of AI such one NLP, voice transcription, LiDAR data, traditional ML algorithms (XGBoost, Logistic Regression, etc), recommendation systems, etc
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive compensation including stock options; health insurance and other perks
- An ambitious and international team that is passionate about learning and growing together
- Advisors including rock-star professors at UC Berkeley and serial founders to help us grow, personally and professionally
- An international team rooted in collaboration, innovation, creativity, and dedication
- An opportunity to learn about countless applications of computer vision and to build long-lasting partnerships with people from various industries