- Hanrapetutyan 59, Yerevan, Yerevan, Armenia
SuperAnnotate is a fast-growing Silicon Valley based ML startup with a large presence in Armenia. We are helping companies build the highest-quality datasets and the most efficient computer vision pipelines.
Our ML-powered end-to-end platform for computer vision engineers and labeler groups lets teams create, annotate, manage and automate even the most complex computer vision projects leading to more accurate training data, and higher-performing ML models. We are very proud to have a product that is not only loved by computer vision engineers but also large groups of annotation service providers, which has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premium platform provider in the market. The underlying technology is based on our patented tech that speeds up the annotation process by 10-20x. We are venture funded by some of the world’s best investors, with offices in the USA, Europe, Asia, and of course, Armenia.
We are looking to hire a QA Engineer to join our growing team in Armenia. The new team member is expected to assess software quality through manual and automation testing.
Do you have a keen eye for detail, problem-solving abilities, and a passion for quality? If the answer is “yes” go to qualifications.
We do our best to make sure everyone in our team is growing and moving to the next level; if your career plan involves doing python-automation testing - come talk to us.
- 3+ years of experience working as a QA Engineer in a software development company
- Experience doing automation using Python
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Knowledge of Test Plan Design and Test Suite Design
- Understanding of agile processes from a quality perspective
- Fluent at English
What you will do at our company:
- Work closely with QA team to develop effective testing strategies and plans
- Execute test cases and analyze results in a timely manner
- Report bugs and errors to the engineering team
- Follow-through and conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
- Stocks in a fast-growing US entity (parent company);
- Advisors (from Stanford, Berkeley, Microsoft, etc);
- Top office space - penthouse at a new Business Center near Republic Square Metro;
- A highly competitive and diverse team with a supportive working culture from Armenia, US, Sweden and China;
- Opportunity to participate in international conferences in the USA, Asia and Europe.