Senior Frontend Software Engineer
- 59 Hanrapetutyan St, Yerevan 0010, Armenia
SuperAnnotate is a fast-growing Silicon Valley based ML startup with a large presence in Armenia.
Our ML-powered end-to-end platform for computer vision engineers and labeler groups lets teams create, annotate, manage and automate even the most complex computer vision projects leading to more accurate training data, and higher-performing ML models. We are very proud to have a product that is not only loved by computer vision engineers but also large groups of annotation service providers, which has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premium platform provider in the market. The underlying technology is based on our patented tech that speeds up the annotation process by 10-20x. We are venture funded by some of the world’s best investors, with offices in the USA, Europe, Asia, and of course, Armenia.
We are looking for a proficient Software Engineer who will be responsible for the client side of our services.
- Participate in all cycles of software design and development
- Help maintain code quality
- Work in an agile environment
- 5 years of experience with web development
- 3 years of experience with Angular / React
- Have strong knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Good code organization and architectural understanding
- Be fast at learning and open to new technologies
- Understanding of performance issues their solutions
- Experience working with SVG and Canvas will be a plus
- A competitive compensation including stock options; health insurance and other perks
- An ambitious and international team that is passionate about learning and growing together
- Advisors including rock-star professors at UC Berkeley and serial founders to help us grow, personally and professionally
- An international team rooted in collaboration, innovation, creativity, and dedication
- An opportunity to learn about countless applications of computer vision and to build long-lasting partnerships with people from various industries