Computer Vision Sales Engineer
- 440 N Wolfe Rd, Sunnyvale, California, United States
- Employees can work remotely
SuperAnnotate is a fast-growing Silicon Valley based Computer Vision (CV) startup with a large presence in Armenia.
Our CV-powered end-to-end platform for computer vision engineers and labeler groups lets teams create, annotate, manage and automate even the most complex computer vision projects leading to more accurate training data, and higher-performing ML models. We are very proud to have a product that is not only loved by computer vision engineers but also large groups of annotation service providers, which has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premium platform provider in the market. The underlying technology is based on our patented tech that speeds up the annotation process by 10-20x. We are venture funded by some of the world’s best investors, with offices in the USA, Europe, Asia, and of course, Armenia.
We are looking for an outgoing individual with an engineering background to join us as a Sales Engineer. In this role, you will work hand-in-hand with technical Sales teams as a machine learning subject matter expert to differentiate SuperAnnotate’s to our customers. You will help prospective customers and partners understand the power of SuperAnnotate, explaining technical features, helping customers design custom workflows and pipelines, as well as provide custom scripts necessary for the pipeline.
Work with our sales team in US and Sweden to identify and qualify business opportunities, understand key customer technical objections, and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
Provide in-depth machine learning expertise to support the technical relationship with SuperAnnotate’s customers, including product and solution briefings and proof-of-concept work. Partner directly with product management to prioritize solutions impacting customer adoption to SuperAnnotate.
Work hands-on with customers around the world to demonstrate and prototype SuperAnnotate’s product integrations in customer/partner environments.
Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on SuperAnnotate.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, or equivalent experience.
- 1+ year of experience building computer vision and deep learning solutions (e.g., network architectures, convolutional networks, etc.).
- Experience with computer vision, machine learning, and numerical programming frameworks (e.g., OpenCV, TensorFlow, Python, R).
- Experience delivering technical pitches.
- 1 years of experience as a technical sales engineer in a tech environment or in a customer-facing role within a Professional Services/Systems Engineering team.
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive compensation including stock options;
- An ambitious and international team that is passionate about learning and growing together
- Advisors including rock-star professors at UC Berkeley and serial founders to help us grow, personally and professionally
- An international team rooted in collaboration, innovation, creativity, and dedication
- An opportunity to learn about countless applications of computer vision and to build long-lasting partnerships with people from various industries