Senior Backend Software Engineer
- Hanrapetutyan 59, Yerevan, Yerevan, Armenia
SuperAnnotate is a fast-growing Silicon Valley based ML startup with a large presence in Armenia.
Our ML-powered end-to-end platform for computer vision engineers and labeler groups lets teams create, annotate, manage and automate even the most complex computer vision projects leading to more accurate training data, and higher-performing ML models. We are very proud to have a product that is not only loved by computer vision engineers but also large groups of annotation service providers, which has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premium platform provider in the market. The underlying technology is based on our patented tech that speeds up the annotation process by 10-20x. We are venture funded by some of the world’s best investors, with offices in the USA, Europe, Asia, and of course, Armenia.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Software Engineer to design and develop server side software solutions.
Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing the back end of the video annotation web application based on the requirements
- Developing unit tests for the application
- Developing a communication layer between multiple cloud services
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 3+ years of experience working with Node.js
- Knowledge of NoSQL, MySQL databases
- Experience with AWS Cloud Computing Services
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive compensation including stock options; health insurance and other perks
- An ambitious and international team that is passionate about learning and growing together
- Advisors including rock-star professors at UC Berkeley and serial founders to help us grow, personally and professionally
- An international team rooted in collaboration, innovation, creativity, and dedication
- An opportunity to learn about countless applications of computer vision and to build long-lasting partnerships with people from various industries