- Hanrapetutyan 59, Yerevan, Yerevan, Armenia
SuperAnnotate is a fast-growing Silicon Valley based ML startup with a large presence in Armenia.
Our ML-powered end-to-end platform for computer vision engineers and labeler groups lets teams create, annotate, manage and automate even the most complex computer vision projects leading to more accurate training data, and higher-performing ML models. We are very proud to have a product that is not only loved by computer vision engineers but also large groups of annotation service providers, which has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premium platform provider in the market. The underlying technology is based on our patented tech that speeds up the annotation process by 10-20x. We are venture funded by some of the world’s best investors, with offices in the USA, Europe, Asia, and of course, Armenia.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator for communicating and supporting projects and business development functions inclusive of taking care of annotation projects and benchmarking, performing analytics of service providers, providing strategies for project delivery, and maintaining consistent communication with clients and partner stakeholders.
General responsibilities include
- Be the lead focal point for stakeholder communication entailing service operation team, client and annotation service partners
- Manage the service provider selection process: test pilot projects, do the competitive analysis for pricing/quality/agility
- Understand and define parameters and guide for incoming projects and do pilot projects independently
- Draw benchmark on annotation needs of projects, recommend resource requirements, and devise delivery timelines
- Provide risk management support for both client and partner service provider; making sure that deviation from the project timeline is not recurrent
- Fine-tune project documentation and guides and presenting it to both clients and service providers for approval and alignment
- Work with clients to procedurally check and assure quality and speed on projects
To achieve the above responsibilities, you are expected to have the below skills, along with a hunger to go beyond expectations in each of these spaces:
- Experience as a Project Manager / Project Coordinator in a software company for a minimum of 3 years
- Professional command of English to communicate effectively with global stakeholders - mostly in the US, UK, and the EU
- Knowledge of file management and other administrative procedures
- Solid planning and organizing skills
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications
Along with your functional responsibilities paired with technical competencies, which makes up 70% of your KPI, you are expected to behave in a professional manner starting from communication with your peers, inclusive of other full-time workers and independent contractors, to your conduct in the office environs. As an employee of SuperAnnotate AI, you are expected to uphold the values and work ethic inherent to the company’s culture and work as part of an efficient, yet humane, workforce.
We expect you to be challenging yourself and others to deliver and measure better results; delivering your best work in order to meet your commitments; creating energy and clarity so that people want to work purposefully together.
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive compensation and health insurance
- An ambitious and international team that is passionate about learning and growing together
- Advisors including rock-star professors at UC Berkeley and serial founders to help us grow, personally and professionally
- An international team rooted in collaboration, innovation, creativity, and dedication
- An opportunity to learn about countless applications of computer vision and to build long-lasting partnerships with people from various industries