Business Operations Analyst
- Hanrapetutyan 59, Yerevan, Yerevan, Armenia
SuperAnnotate is a fast-growing Silicon Valley based ML startup with a large presence in Armenia.
Our ML-powered end-to-end platform for computer vision engineers and labeler groups lets teams create, annotate, manage and automate even the most complex computer vision projects leading to more accurate training data, and higher-performing ML models. We are very proud to have a product that is not only loved by computer vision engineers but also large groups of annotation service providers, which has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premium platform provider in the market. The underlying technology is based on our patented tech that speeds up the annotation process by 10-20x. We are venture funded by some of the world’s best investors, with offices in the USA, Europe, Asia, and of course, Armenia.
The Business Operations Analyst will report to the CEO and support the executive team with key strategic initiatives in many different areas of the business. You will own and help drive many projects with critical importance to the business, while facilitating collaboration across the organization from sales and marketing to engineering and product. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in project management, business strategy, messaging, and executive communication.
It will be critical for this candidate to have an entrepreneurial mindset, be a collaborator and an influencer.
As a business operations analyst you will:
- Develop and execute strategic business initiatives with senior leadership and functional area heads
- Build presentations and write documents outlining work accomplished
- Monitor day-to-day business operations and address issues when they arise
- Collecting, analyzing and summarizing information to prepare reports
- Doing market research and performing statistical analysis
- Evaluate business procedures/tools for improvements
- Manage projects in a wide range of areas such as sales, marketing, product, research, finance and others
- Ensure projects are carried out according to timelines and meet goals
- 3+ years of work experience in a software company, technology company, or consulting
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Demonstrated experience and success in project management
- Experience working with international and distributed teams
- Strong ability to multitask
- Self-starter, and ability to work independently
- Experience with AI/ML is a plus
What can you expect from us?
- Stocks in a fast-growing US entity (parent company);
- Advisors including rock-star professors at UC Berkeley and serial founders to help us grow, personally and professionally;
- A highly competitive and diverse team with a supportive working culture from Armenia, US, Sweden and China;
- An opportunity to learn about countless applications of computer vision and to build long-lasting partnerships with people from various industries;
- Opportunity to participate in international conferences in the USA, Asia and Europe.