Senior Python Engineer
- Hanrapetutyan 59, Yerevan, Yerevan, Armenia
Our ML-powered end-to-end platform for computer vision engineers and labeler groups lets teams create, annotate, manage and automate even the most complex computer vision projects leading to more accurate training data, and higher-performing ML models. We are very proud to have a product that is not only loved by computer vision engineers but also large groups of annotation service providers, which has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premium platform provider in the market. The underlying technology is based on our patented tech that speeds up the annotation process by up to 10x. We are venture funded by some of the world’s best investors, with offices in the USA, Europe, Asia, and of course, Armenia.
We are looking for a Senior Python Engineer to join our team in Armenia. You will be responsible for building Python SDK to SuperAnnotate platform, which helps Computer Vision Engineers to use our tools from the code environment.
You will be closely working with the Product team on providing technical solutions, as well as ML team in terms of integrating ML pipelines with customers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Define the architecture
- Develop state-of-the-art code
- Write unit tests for the developed code, ensuring the high-quality standards
- Manage the release process
- Interact with Engineering and ML teams, as well as Product to determine the requirements and be aligned with the other parts of product development
- 5+ years of Python programming experience
- Solid understanding of web technologies
- Experience with Linux Shell Scripting
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Experience with scientific Python, such as NumPy / SciPy/ Matplotlib/ Pandas/PIL/ Multithreading/ Multiprocessing is a plus
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive compensation package with base salary and equity; health insurance
- An ambitious and international team that is passionate about learning and growing together
- Advisors including rock-star professors at UC Berkeley and serial founders to help us grow, personally and professionally
- An international team rooted in collaboration, innovation, creativity, and dedication
- An opportunity to learn about countless applications of computer vision and to build long-lasting partnerships with people from various industries