Sales Development Representative
- 440 N Wolfe Rd, Sunnyvale, California, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Our ML-powered end-to-end platform for computer vision engineers and labeler groups lets teams create, annotate, manage and automate even the most complex computer vision projects leading to more accurate training data, and higher-performing ML models. We are very proud to have a product that is not only loved by computer vision engineers but also large groups of annotation service providers, which has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premium platform provider in the market. The underlying technology is based on our patented tech that speeds up the annotation process by up to 10x. We are venture funded by some of the world’s best investors, with offices in the USA, Europe, Asia, and of course, Armenia.
We are looking for a hard-working, driven, enthusiastic and outgoing individual to be a founding Sales Development Representative.
As an early member of our sales team, you’ll be tasked with building out and executing our prospecting process. You’ll be working directly with the executive and founding team on a daily basis, and be expected to have a critical impact on the organization and on revenue. You’ll be delivering value to key areas of our customers’ infrastructure and will be on the forefront of one of the fastest growing areas of artificial intelligence. As a result, there are significant opportunities for promotion and growth within the company.
It will be critical for this candidate to be someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset, thinks strategically, wants to build as much as sell, and is willing to get his/her hands dirty.
As an Sales Development Representative, you will:
• Create pipeline using demand generation and prospecting tools
• Find new opportunities and quickly develop rapport with new customers
• Explore & identify new opportunities in new accounts and/or buying centers
• Research and present business intelligence about customers and prospects
• Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold outreach
• Build our sales playbook
• Help to create and define our prospecting and selling motions
For this role, we are looking for someone with the following experience and skillset.
- 3+ years of work experience, 2+ in sales
- 1+ years of experience selling and generating demand for enterprise IT solutions (machine learning, BI, data analytics software experience is a plus but not required)
- History of exceeding quota
- Strong understanding of multi-channel prospecting and cold calling
- Comfortable with ambiguity, creative, and incredibly resourceful. We are a startup and it will require you to learn quickly while creating new processes.
- Self-starter and independent worker, with a strong desire to be a builder
- A team player first and foremost, with a strong desire to work hard and do whatever it takes to succeed
- High energy and contagious optimism
- An amazing listener, fast learner, and good influencer
- A strong executive presence, with polish and dedication to customer outcomes
- College degree required
- Previous early-stage startup experience preferred but not required
- Previous experience with AI and ML preferred but not required
- Basic non-technical understanding in machine learning preferred but not required
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive compensation package with base salary, commision and equity.
- A unique opportunity to be an early sales hire for a leading startup in one of the fastest growing areas of AI
- Opportunity to have a dramatic and outsized impact on the direction of the company
- An ambitious and international team that is passionate about learning and growing together
- Advisors including rock-star professors at UC Berkeley and serial founders to help us grow, personally and professionally
- An international team rooted in collaboration, innovation, creativity, and dedication
- An opportunity to learn about countless applications of computer vision and to build long-lasting partnerships with people from various industries