- Hanrapetutyan 59, Yerevan, Yerevan, Armenia
SuperAnnotate is a fast-growing Silicon Valley based ML startup with a large presence in Armenia.
Our ML-powered end-to-end platform for computer vision engineers and labeler groups lets teams create, annotate, manage and automate even the most complex computer vision projects leading to more accurate training data, and higher-performing ML models. We are very proud to have a product that is not only loved by computer vision engineers but also large groups of annotation service providers, which has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premium platform provider in the market. The underlying technology is based on our patented tech that speeds up the annotation process by 10-20x. We are venture funded by some of the world’s best investors, with offices in the USA, Europe, Asia, and of course, Armenia.
We are looking for a hard-working and outgoing individual to join our team as a Technical Recruiter and help scale hiring for our team.
The person who joins us will have a critical impact on the organization and our growth. You will be delivering value in terms of finding the best talent with relevant technical skills and fit to our cultural values. We have team members in different countries and you will be involved in finding talent for other country teams as well. As an outcome growth opportunities will be available for you within the company.
As a technical recruiter, you will:
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process making sure the candidates have an exceptional experience
- Cooperate with hiring managers throughout the process
- Continuously build a network of potential candidates; ensuring to have a talented recruiting pipeline
- Create trusting relationships with candidates, understand their concerns and career plans
- Be involved in building new and improving existing processes and strategies for attracting new talent
- Cooperate with external parties (such as agencies) if necessary
- Keep all the data full and up to date and provide reports as appropriate
- 2+ years of technical recruitment experience; solid knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Armenian and English
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Being empathetic and able to build trust-based relationships
Nice to have
- Similar experience in a SaaS environment
- Interviewing experience
- Experience working with ATSs
- Stocks in a fast-growing US entity (parent company);
- Advisors including rock-star professors at UC Berkeley and serial founders to help us grow, personally and professionally;
- A highly competitive and diverse team with a supportive working culture from Armenia, US, Sweden and China;
- An opportunity to learn about countless applications of computer vision and to build long-lasting partnerships with people from various industries;
- Opportunity to participate in international conferences in the USA, Asia and Europe.