Full Stack Software Engineer
- Hanrapetutyan 59, Yerevan, Yerevan, Armenia
SuperAnnotate is a fast-growing Silicon Valley based ML startup with a large presence in Armenia.
SuperAnnotate is an end-to-end platform for computer vision engineers and labeler groups to create, annotate, manage and automate computer vision projects. We are very proud to have a product that is not only loved by computer vision engineers but also large groups of annotation service providers, which has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premium platform provider in the market. The underlying image segmentation technology is based on the patented tech of our CTO from KTH Sweden that speeds up the annotation process by 10-20x.
SuperAnnotate was the winner at Sevan Startup Summit competition in 2018, and got the presidential award as the best startup of 2018. The company went through prestigious accelerator program of Berkeley’s SkyDeck in early 2019, recently raised 3 million dollars in seed round led by Point Nine Capital. The company is backed by top US and European investors on its way to becoming a unicorn.
We are looking for a professional to produce scalable software solutions with the following skills:
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- 2+ years of experience in Angular 2+ and Node.js
- Good code organization and architectural understanding
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS
- Experience with Git
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with ExpressJS
- Knowledge of NoSQL, MySQL databases
- Experience with HTML5 canvas
- Experience with NPM and Node
- Experience of working in a Unix environment and command line
- Familiarity with Docker
- Experience with Sequelize
- Experience in building a product from scratch
- Stocks in a fast-growing US entity (parent company);
- Advisors (from Stanford, Berkeley, Microsoft, etc);
- Top office space - penthouse at a new Business Center near Republic Square Metro;
- A highly competitive and diverse team with a supportive working culture from Armenia, US, Sweden and China;
- Opportunity to participate in international conferences in the USA, Asia and Europe.