QA Automation Engineer
- Hanrapetutyan Str. 59, Yerevan, Yerevan, Armenia
SuperAnnotate is a fast-growing Silicon Valley based ML startup with a large presence in Armenia.
SuperAnnotate is an end-to-end platform for computer vision engineers and labeler groups to create, annotate, manage and automate computer vision projects. We are very proud to have a product that is not only loved by computer vision engineers but also large groups of annotation service providers, which has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premium platform provider in the market. The underlying image segmentation technology is based on the patented tech of our CTO from KTH Sweden that speeds up the annotation process by 10-20x.
SuperAnnotate was the winner at Sevan Startup Summit competition in 2018, and got the presidential award as the best startup of 2018. The company went through prestigious accelerator program of Berkeley’s SkyDeck in early 2019, recently raised 3 million dollars in seed round led by Point Nine Capital. The company is backed by top US and European investors on its way to becoming a unicorn.
We are looking for a talented QA Automation Engineer to join our growing team in Armenia. Our Quality Assurance team is to help our engineers build better software. We create an end-to-end platform to make accurate and fast annotations and we care for our customers' user experience, that is why Quality is so important to us.
The new team member will be responsible for creating test suits for SDK; creating test regression suite for web app with cypress; as well as work with the team manager on setting up and improving QA automation processes and testing strategies.
- 2-4 years of experience working as a QA Automation Engineer
- Experience in Automation technologies:
- Programming languages:
- Python (nice to be familiar with pandas, numpy, opencv )
- Experience with Continues Integration System (Jenkins)
- Experience with Version Control Systems(bitbucket, git)
- Understanding of agile processes from a quality perspective
- Analytical skills to define the right testing strategy for the project
- Stocks in a fast-growing US entity (parent company);
- Advisors (from Stanford, Berkeley, Microsoft, etc);
- Top office space - penthouse at a new Business Center near Republic Square Metro;
- A highly competitive and diverse team with a supportive working culture from Armenia, US, Sweden and China;
- Opportunity to participate in international conferences in the USA, Asia and Europe.