Mid Frontend Engineer
- 10 Nersisyani poxoc, Yerevan, Armenia
SuperAnnotate is a well-funded, fast-growing Silicon Valley-based ML startup with a large presence in Armenia, that provides image/video annotation software and services for various computer vision applications such as self-driving cars, drones/satellite imagery, etc. The underlying image segmentation technology is based on the patented tech of our CTO from KTH Sweden that speeds up the annotation process by 10-20x.
SuperAnnotate was the winner at Sevan Startup Summit competition in 2018, and got the presidential award as the best startup of 2018. The company went through prestigious accelerator program of Berkeley’s SkyDeck in early 2019 and now is backed by top US and European investors on its way to becoming a unicorn.
If you join the company you’ll be working on the annotation software for images, video and lidar.
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, LESS, SASS
- Good code organization and architectural understanding
- Experience with Git
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Experience with HTML5 canvas
- Experience with NPM and Node
- Experience of working in a Unix environment and command line
- Experience of building a product from scratch
- Stocks in a fast-growing US entity (parent company);
- Advisors (from Stanford, Berkeley, Microsoft, etc);
- Top office space - penthouse at a new Business Center near Republic Square Metro;
- A highly competitive and diverse team with a supportive working culture from Armenia, US, Sweden and China;
- Opportunity to participate in international conferences in the USA, Asia and Europe.