- 3380 NE 15th Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97124, USA
Sunset Auto Parts strives to provide the highest level of customer service. By taking personal ownership of our responsibilities, we take pride in our careers. Together, we achieve great things through hard work, humility, and attention to detail.We continue to build a company that is successful, profitable, and enjoyable to work for. We have 11 locations to serve our customers and our goal is to remain the Pacific Northwest's Premier Auto Parts Supplier.
Primary Functions :
The primary function of this position is to deliver and retrieve auto parts and accessories to and from NAPA customers in a safe and timely manner and according to instructions from management. Additionally, this person must check invoices against the parts ordered and shipped to include accounting for cash on COD orders and maintaining an accurate and detailed delivery log.
Secondary Functions :
Some secondary, but essential, functions of the position are checking in stock orders as well as stocking them on the shelf, cleaning and some maintenance functions of delivery vehicles and the store following and adhering to all safety rules including the handling of hazardous materials.
Additionally the driver may be asked to answer telephone calls on occasion.You will have direct contact with our customers. Therefore, neatness in personal appearance, hygiene and the ability to establish and maintain good relations with customers by providing courteous, efficient and professional service is a must.
- Must possess a valid driver's license with no DWI convictions within the past five years and not have over two moving violations in the last three years.
- Must have working knowledge of the part of the city the store services (and be able to operate a manual transmission vehicle).
- Must have cash-handling experience
- Must be functionally literate and capable of understanding and recognizing part numbers and line codes to ensure proper placement and delivery of parts, including identifying sequences of numbers and letters accurately and rapidly.
- Must be capable of lifting and moving parts of up to 80 lbs.
- Must be able to move engine blocks, core barrels and other heavy equipment with moving aids designed to move such items including hand trucks, barrel dollies, hydraulic lifts, etc.
- Must be able to bend or stoop to ground level shelves and be able to reach upper shelves (8 feet) with use of step stool or ladder when necessary.
- Must be able to perform associated duties as assigned by management.
After a 60-day probation period, Sunset Auto Parts employees are eligible to enroll in our Health/Dental Insurance. We also offer a 401k, with a percentage of gross wages matching contribution, access to Aflac supplemental insurance, PTO and plenty of room for advancement!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.