Retail Sales Associate
Sundance… A Place. An Idea. Celebrating and Enriching the Human Experience.
Sundance is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Sales Associate to join our retail team in Seattle, WA. Sundance is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer with headquarters located in Salt Lake City, UT. Founded in 1969 by Robert Redford, Sundance is a unique brand that supports artistic endeavors and focuses on creativity, originality, and inspiration.
The Retail Sales Associate partners with the store management team in driving store sales by demonstrating persistent attention to detail in serving and selling goods to customers, while offering general support to the management team regarding visual merchandising, housekeeping, and store cleanliness. Above all, the Sales Associate is a team player with the best in mind for the customer, the company, and the owners. The Sales Associate will consistently demonstrate and uphold the Sundance culture with the utmost integrity.
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive pay
- Generous employee discount
- Creative work environment
What you'll do
- Greet and welcome customers as they enter with genuine enthusiasm
- Ask open-ended questions to customers to determine what they’re looking for and offer additional products that support or relate to the customers’ needs
- Communicate the product story, features, and benefits of jewelry and merchandise
- Maintain excellent customer service by checking for customer understanding, listening to feedback, and informing them of our catalog, website, and mailing list
- Process register transactions accurately and efficiently
- Assist the store in achieving budgeted sales
- Maintain visual integrity by regular cleaning and assisting with general housekeeping duties such as folding, dusting, straightening, sweeping, vacuuming, taking out the trash, recycling, keeping stockroom clean daily, restocking supplies, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Experience with an apparel premium brand retailer preferred
- Computer literacy including the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
The pay range for this position is between $18.69-$19.00 per hour.
If you would like to be part of a great team, are ready to take on a challenge and make a difference within our company, apply today.
For more information about our culture and brand at Sundance, please visit https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/SundanceHoldingsGroupLLC
For the Sundance Story, visit: https://www.sundancecatalog.com/category/customer+service/about+us.do
Sundance is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.