Retail Stock Associate
- 2623 NE University Village St Suite 7, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
Sundance… A Place. An Idea. Celebrating and Enriching the Human Experience.
Sundance is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Retail Stock Associate to join our team for a part-time opportunity in Seattle, WA. Sundance is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer with headquarters located in Salt Lake City, UT. Founded in 1969 by Robert Redford, Sundance is a unique brand that supports artistic endeavors and focuses on creativity, originality, and inspiration.
The Retail Stock Associate partners with the store management team in driving store sales by providing persistent attention to detail in serving and selling goods to customers while offering general support to the management team regarding visual merchandising, housekeeping, store cleanliness, and by overseeing the flow of merchandise into and out of the store. Above all the Retail Stock Associate is a team-player with the best in mind for the customer, the company, and its shareholders. The Stock Room Associate will consistently demonstrate and uphold the Sundance culture with the utmost integrity.
- Ensures all merchandise is tagged correctly before placing on sales floor.
- Assists with unpacking product before, during, and after shipments arrive.
- Assists with housekeeping duties – folding, dusting, straightening, sweeping, trash, vacuuming, changing light bulbs, taking out the trash, recycling, keeping stockroom clean daily, restocking supplies at the register, etc.
- Assists with daily restocking of the sales floor using the tools available.
- Assists with weekly cycle counts and adjustments.
- Seeks product knowledge on new and core goods and openly shares information and selling tips with fellow partners.
- Consistently exceeds the expectations and requirements of both the internal and external customer.
- Assists sales associates with locating/retrieving items from stockroom.
- Assists customers to their car with purchases.
- Assists on the sales floor as needed or directed by the manager on duty.
- Assists the Visual Merchandise Manager with placement of product and any special projects.
- Assists management staff with inventory related projects.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Associates degree preferred
- Experience with a premium brand retailer
- Experience in an environment where customer service is highly regarded
- Computer literacy including use of Microsoft suite, POS, Kiosk, and ipad functionality
- Willingness to do whatever is necessary to get the job done
- Driven by customer satisfaction, both internally and externally
- Must be able to lift and/or move items that weigh up to 50 pounds
If you would like to be part of a great team, are ready to take on a challenge and make a difference within our company, apply today. We offer a competitive wage, retirement benefits, and great merchandise discounts.
For more information about our culture and brand at Sundance, please visit https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/SundanceHoldingsGroupLLC
For the Sundance Story, visit: https://www.sundancecatalog.com/category/customer+service/about+us.do
Sundance is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.