Retail Sales Associate
- 2623 NE University Village St, Seattle, WA 98105, USA
Sundance… A Place. An Idea. Celebrating and Enriching the Human Experience.
Sundance is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Retail Sales Associate to join our team for a part-time opportunity in Seattle, WA. Sundance is a leading omni-channel specialty retailer with headquarters located in Salt Lake City, UT. Founded in 1969 by Robert Redford, Sundance is a unique brand that supports artistic endeavors and focuses on creativity, originality, and inspiration.
The Sales Associate partners with store management to drive sales by delivering outstanding customer service and providing persistent attention to detail in assisting and selling goods to customers. Will also offer general support to the management team regarding visual merchandising, ensuring merchandise is stocked appropriately and ensuring the store is clean at all times.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Customer service is key; we are here to enhance the customer experience by outfitting them
- Tell the product story, features, and benefits of both our jewelry and merchandise
- Inform customers of our website and catalog, offering to put them on our mailing list
- Process register transactions accurately and efficiently
- Maintain visual integrity by regular cleaning and dusting
- Replenish merchandise as needed
- Maintain a high level of awareness regarding loss prevention
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Experience with a premium brand retailer preferred
- Experience in an environment where customer service is highly regarded is a must
If you would like to be part of a great team, are ready to take on a challenge and make a difference within our company, apply today.
We offer a competitive wage, retirement benefits, and great merchandise discounts.
For more information about our culture and brand at Sundance, please visit https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/SundanceHoldingsGroupLLC
For the Sundance Story, visit: https://www.sundancecatalog.com/category/customer+service/about+us.do
Job Code: SC1
Sundance is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.