- Trinity, FL, USA, Trinity, FL
Our office has been serving women with gentle and comprehensive Ob/Gyn care by an all female staff since 2002.
Dr. Wanda Torres, Dr. Malieri Colon-Rivera and our staff are here to provide gentle and quality OB/GYN care for women by women.
We have been delivering babies and taking care of all women's health issues in the West Pasco/Trinity area since 2002.
An OB/GYN practice in Trinity seeks a full-time Medical Assistant to perform administration and clinical duties under the direction of the physician. This includes answering phones, scheduling appointments, reviewing and completing tasks via the AthenaHealth Electronic Medical Records System.
Clinical duties include but are not limited to taking and recording vital signs, patient medical histories, preparing patients for medical examinations, and entering specimens in the lab computer.
- At least 2 years’ experience in an OB/GYN setting preferred.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Excellent communication skills with a concentration on patient-focused service required.
- Experience working with computers demonstrating basic skills. Must be proficient in Windows computers using web-based applications.
- Bi-Lingual (Fluent in Spanish - verbally and written) - Highly desirable
Excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/vision insurance, 401(k) plan and paid time off.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ALL QUESTIONS AND INFORMATION MUST BE COMPLETED 100% - TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUESTED
- Are you a veteran? YES / NO
- Salary expectation? $$$ per year or $$$ per hour
- Languages? English, Spanish, Other - Level of Proficiency?
- I understand that if I am a patient of this office, I will not be considered for employment and that my resume will be held from any job applications. I understand that my resume may be forwarded to another physician's office as a courtesy on my behalf.
Please Acknowledge and confirm that you understand and agree.
- How did you hear about our office? Career Sites - Google - FaceBook - Other?
- Who referred you to us? Name/Office
- Have you used an EMR System? YES / NO
If so, What is the name of the system/software?
What functions did you perform with the software/system?
- Have you worked in an Obstetrics/Gynecological Office? YES / NO
If so, what were your duties?