Certified Nurse Midwife
- Trinity, FL
Our office has been serving women with gentle and comprehensive Ob/Gyn care by an all-female staff since 2002.
Dr. Wanda Torres and our staff are here to provide gentle and quality OB/GYN care for women by women.
We have been delivering babies and taking care of all women's health issues in the West Pasco/Trinity area since 2002.
A growing OB/GYN practice seeks a full time Certified Nurse Midwife to provide quality and full scope nurse-midwifery care to patients.
Clinical duties under the direction of the physician may include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform patient assessment to obtain complete and accurate record of patient’s medical information
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests and exams to ensure proper and complete care of patient
- Perform other clinical procedures
- Design a plan of care for the patient based on assessment, results of tests and exams
- Perform timely documentation of clinical care and conduct accurate coding of medical procedure(s) per established office protocol
- Current Florida license as a Certified Nurse Midwife or ARNP Certification with active Florida license required
- Previous experience working as a Certified Nurse Midwife or ARNP required
- Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently
- Excellent communication skills with a concentration on patient-focused service required.
- Experience working with computers demonstrating basic skills.
Excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/vision insurance, 401(k) plan and paid time off.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ALL QUESTIONS AND INFORMATION MUST BE COMPLETED 100% - TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT.