Billing/Accounts Receivable/Contract Administration Leader
- Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach, CA, USA
Summit Sourcing Group is seeking individuals with a background in Accounts Receivables/Billing/Contract Management for a great role in the Los Angeles market with a highly reputable independent elevator organization. We are searching for people that want to make a difference in an organization and have a proven track record of top performance on the financial and contracts side of the business and have a strong desire to provide high levels of customer satisfaction. This is an opportunity to go into a group, identify opportunities for improvement, and put processes in place to truly help the overall financial performance of the business. If you match this description, please submit your resume to us!
While these are not an exhaustive list of what you will be doing, here are some of the highlights:
- Engages in and monitors the billing and collection efforts to ensure adherence to standard financial protocols and company collection goals. Work with clients to promote prompt payment of outstanding invoices and other matters that will maximize cash flow
- Reviews aging reports and engages branch personnel, if required, to help expedite resolution of outstanding payments
- Runs monthly branch accounts receivable meetings with appropriate team members. Helps identify delinquent accounts and engages the team when escalation is appropriate
- Effectively manages service, modernization, and repair contracts as it relates to the various requirements for billing and payment. This includes understanding what work is billable per contract terms, identifying various government reports required for submission with invoices, and any other requirements outside of what is typically required for regular invoicing.
- Establish contract management protocols within the branch and work with the team to educate them on the process and ensure compliance.
- Responsible for collaborating with team members in the branch to complete action items.
- As needed, trains new hires on contracts, billing, and collection policies.
- Drives resolution to problematic billing by regularly engaging team for problem solving, leading to long-term solutions.
- Monitors turnover and final acceptances on projects to ensure best practices are being followed to get appropriate and accurate billing out immediately upon service.
- Monitor lien/legal rights deadlines. Serves as first level of escalation for unresolved matters. Teams up with branch personnel to resolve obstacles which are preventing release of payment.
Here are some of the characteristics of the people that have been effective in these roles:
- You are able to read through contracts to determine what the terms are for billing and payments for services rendered.
- You have experience in the following - Contract Administrations, Billing, Accounts Receivables
- You have excellent communication skills and high levels of self-motivation.
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and dig into it or do things that may be out of your comfort zone because you are a team player and will do what it takes to get it the job done.
- You want to take on challenges in an organization to make it better.
While all of these are not mandatory, these qualifications are great to have:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college
- 3+ years of experience in the finance segment of a commercial business
- Familiarity with Microsoft products, CRM tools, and ERPs
Summit Sourcing Group utilizes the latest technologies in digital interviewing tools. Qualified candidates will be asked to complete a digital interview to be presented to clients along with references for consideration. Our process is designed to reduce the time for placement for both the client and candidate and be HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL.