General Manager/CFO - Chicago
- O'Hare Transfer Metra Center Platform, Chicago, IL 60018, USA
Summit Sourcing Group is seeking a key leader that would be responsible for the overall financial performance/management, as well as assist in the overall business operations of a very strong independent elevator company. This is a hands on role that will work with the financial group in the organization to help build processes, analyze the business, and develop overall guidance for an $8-12MUSD operation. Salary range for the role is up to $150K + annual performance incentive.
- Responsible for managing the financial components of the business, including general direction for financial/accounting resources, KPI development, deep assessment of expenses, financial analysis, and creating processes.
- Develop key month end closeout reports to analyze business opportunities.
- Develop budgeting tools and expense reviewal procedures.
- Identify areas of improvement in the business and develop key process improvement plans.
- Provide direction for back office support so that employees have a strong support network as required.
- Conduct cost analysis on labor and material to determine best practices and lead strong business decision support, as well as create a business plan for any downturn in the economy.
- Be a key resource in the organization to work with the leadership team to establish strong growth opportunities as it relates to profit and market share.
- Educate employees on new processes. Gain their buy in and input to lifting the organization to the next level.
- Take on special projects as required as it relates to CRM, expense plans, major project billing, and HR projects.
- Complete financials in the abscense of bookkeeping resource.
- Strong financial acument and experience building models and tools for analysis and planning
- Leadership experience in finance and human resources
- Bachelors in Accounting or Finance
- Ability to work independently and as part of a leader in a team
- Strong desire to make an impact in daily operations and business
Summit Sourcing Group utilizes digital interview tools to help our candidates really show our clients what they are all about and what differentiates them from others. Qualified candidates will be asked to take part in one of these interviews that don’t take a lot of time, but leave a lasting impact!