Account Manager, Hauk
- New York, NY
StyleHaul is a leading multi-platform marketing solution for global fashion and beauty brands with scale. StyleHaul, which is the largest fashion and beauty network on YouTube, helps to curate style-centric programming across all of the social platforms that are designed for the 18 to 34 year-old demographic. The network is home to more than 5000 creators, including Zoella, Joey Graceffa, iJustine Dulce Candy and many more. With more than 90 million monthly unique visitors and 300 million network subscribers worldwide, StyleHaul is leading the next generation of fashion-forward influencers, who come to not only consume, but also to create, share and engage with their communities online. StyleHaul’s headquarters are in Los Angeles, with additional offices in Chicago, New York and London and content programs running throughout North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Brazil. The company was acquired in 2014 by RTL Group, a leading media conglomerate based in Europe.
StyleHaul is looking for a digitally-savvy creative individual to join the New York team as an Account Manager for the male Hauk division. Responsibilities include working with a variety of internal teams and external clients (including StyleHaul’s sales team, talent network team and production teams, advertising agencies, brand clients) to execute strategic marketing programs and ideas promoting the male vertical of Hauk creators.
Ideal candidate will have experience crafting content programs including both social & video content creation. Content creation will come in the form of StyleHaul third party-produced (premium) and influencer-produced as well. Having experience working with influencer created content is a plus. This role will directly support the Hauk vertical of male creators and content focused around three core pillars including: men's fashion, comedy, and gaming.
• Own and manage all media related deliverables, planning and execution of branded campaigns that focus on the Hauk male vertical
• Keen understanding of the digital landscape and online marketing with an emphasis on content creation (social & video). Project management around video content is preferred.
• High-level understanding of account management – pricing around media and custom content, building media plans, ad trafficking and general YouTube Media specs.
• Ability to project manage several projects at one time. Management will include timelines, creative briefs, production, legal guidelines, etc.
• Post campaign reporting & case study compilation
• Basic knowledge of Google and YouTube preferred
• Basic knowledge of research and pricing desired
• Desire to work with sales teams and interface with all level of clients
• Act as liaison between multiple internal departments to execute programs
• Ability to think big AND have an eye for details
• Extreme interest and awareness of the Men's content landscape, especially content on Youtube
• High level of familiarity with the Hauk vertical's three core pillars which include: Comedy, gaming, and men's fashion
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Must be a multi-tasker who can work well in both a fast-paced environment and a small team environment
• MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint)
• Highly self-motivated
• Media agency experience strongly preferred
• Bachelor's in Business or related
Vist us at: www.youtube.com/user/stylehaul