- Sonnenstraße 31, 80331 München, Germany
We are Stryber - the largest independent corporate portfolio builder in Europe.
We build corporate unicorns, help our clients launch new digital ventures from scratch (and fix the strategy behind it).
We are a team of 90+ exceptional venturers collaborating from Munich, Zurich, Kiev, and London. We come from over 22 countries and love to be excellent and different. At Stryber you can expect a no-bullshit, down-to-earth, yet high caliber work environment.
We apply our own proven process to identify interesting market signals. We build web/mobile prototypes and MVPs to test and iterate these signals quickly in the market. We then scale the most promising ones to become leading solutions. We are full stack – from analytically sound investment theses over rapid MVPs to sophisticated deep-tech solutions, we have a variety of start-up projects ahead of us in several exciting verticals, such as FinTech, PropTech, Digital Health, Food & Beverage or MarTech. Among all corporate venture builders, we are the “strategic” one - we have a comprehensive view on strategy and governance questions around corporate venture building.
At Stryber you can expect a no-bullshit, down-to-earth, yet high caliber work environment. You will be part of the Stryber team – a dynamic team of top-notch experts that is highly motivated to create impact. Over the last five years, we have developed a solid and comprehensive framework for corporate innovation with a very thick secret sauce that is not easy to copy.
As Recruiter in our Talent Team you are responsible for acquiring the best talent for our strongly growing company. You will work closely with Stryber‘s Hiring Managers and set up effective recruitment processes to fill our hiring needs. You will be exposed to different business models, company maturities, roles to fill, and of course get unique insights into our ventures building process.
What will keep you challenged?
- Take responsibility for end-to-end recruitment projects and fill roles for Stryber or our portfolio companies
- Understand the hiring needs and develop a recruitment strategy together with your Hiring Managers
- Make every effort to turn our candidate journey into a great experience
- Build up external talent pipelines by using your extraordinary active sourcing skills
- Evaluate and optimize recruiting processes and channels with the main focus on improving the overall candidate experience
- Being the interface and point of contact to our external partners and service providers
- Drive your own projects within the talent team i.e defining strategy and executing on it
- Proactiveness to come up with new ideas, structures and solutions
- Share knowledge and foster collaboration within our Talent Team
- Ensure by a data-driven approach a deep understanding of your recruiting activities and how to further develop them
- Use social media and other innovative tools for a proactive recruitment approach and continuously look for new ways to attract candidates that will contribute to Stryber‘s success
- A degree in business administration, human resources or a comparable training in the area of human resources
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the field of Talent Acquisition / Recruiting, ideally within a fast-paced and digital environment e.g. Start up, VC or professional services environment
- End-to-end recruitment experience with focus on active sourcing of candidates
- You are LinkedIn expert, as well as other social media channels and curious to experiment for new methods to optimize our candidate pipeline
- Good analytical understanding and able to steer your work based on KPIs
- Fluent in German and English with excellent communication skills
- You are a self-starter and equipped with a proactive "can-do" attitude
- You enjoy the challenge to find and engage with the ideal candidate
- Empathy, enthusiasm, and persuasiveness makes you an ideal Talent Acquisition Manager for Stryber
- Attractive compensation based on your experience
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on recently founded companies
- Attractive office in the middle of Munich
- A great remote culture, which allows you to be very flexible; if you prefer to work from sunny beaches or cool mountains from time to time, feel free - just be prepared to get some jealous messages from us on Slack or to receive even more awesome photos in return
- Join Work-From-X weeks
- A highly dynamic and energetic environment
- “Move fast & break things” culture
- Awesome team challenger events, weekly team lunches, and lots of fun
Start Date: ASAP