Content Marketing Manager (f/m/d)
- Sonnenstraße 31, 80331 München, Germany
We are Stryber - the largest independent corporate portfolio builder in Europe.
We build corporate unicorns, help our clients launch new digital ventures from scratch (and fix the strategy behind it).
We are a team of 90+ exceptional venturers collaborating from Munich, Zurich, Kiev, and London. We come from over 22 countries and love to be excellent and different. At Stryber you can expect a no-bullshit, down-to-earth, yet high caliber work environment.
We build prototypes and MVPs to test and iterate business ideas quickly in the market. Later, we scale and grow the most promising ones to let them become leading solutions in their market. We are full stack – from analytically sound investment theses over rapid MVPs to sophisticated deep-tech solutions, we have a variety of start-up projects ahead of us in several exciting verticals, such as FinTech, PropTech, Digital Health, Food & Beverage or MarTech. Among all corporate venture builders, we are the “strategic” one - we have a comprehensive view on strategy and governance questions around corporate venture building.
At Stryber you can expect a no-bullshit, down-to-earth, yet high caliber work environment. You will be part of the Stryber team – a dynamic team of top-notch experts that is highly motivated to create impact. Over the last five years, we have developed a solid and comprehensive framework for corporate innovation with a very thick secret sauce that is not easy to copy.
Stryber is looking for a creative out of the box thinker. As Content Marketing Manager you are Stryber‘s storyteller who helps us to develop our brand while bringing our story to market in the most compelling and surprising way.
- Development and execution of a content marketing strategy that supports Stryber's business objectives and is representative of its brand and talent
- Present our powerful brand identity, mission & values, positioning, and voice to the outside
- Explore, evaluate and execute additional content opportunities
- Monitor new and trending Marcom trends and implement accordingly
- Cultivate and maintain influencer, business, and media relationships
- Be up to date with the newest and current trends to create content which has viral potential
- Collaborate with our Brand Hacker, Digital Marketing Manager and PR Specialist to continuously create new, engaging and memorable formats for our audience
- Come up with high-quality content and timely launches
- Ensure that Stryber's social presence is cohesively represented across all social channels through 360 degree concepts
- 3+ years of integrated communications and marketing experience preferably in startups and/or venture capital
- Experience in building a marketing organization and external communications
- Experience in Brand Management, and creative marketing
- Experience in creating client focussed, high-quality content and social media that is on-brand, on-target and on-strategy
- Understanding and experience managing digital and online channels
- Experience developing content strategies for social media channels and career channels is a plus
- Excellent German and English language skills
- Awareness of, curiosity about, and affinity for new technologies and channels for communication
- Demonstrated collaboration, and relationship skills
- "can do" attitude and an abundance of creativity
- Comfortable making decisions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment as well as the judgement to raise appropriately
- Data-driven thinker
- Creative mindset
- Attractive compensation package
- Fame and glory for what you will have helped build
- A highly dynamic and energetic environment
- Unique “move fast & break things” culture
- Huge opportunity for personal growth and fascinating projects that actually creates impact
- Attractive office in the middle of Munich
- A great remote culture, which allows you to be very flexible; if you prefer to work from sunny beaches or cool mountains from time to time, feel free - just be prepared to get some jealous messages from us on Slack or to receive even more awesome photos in return
- Awesome team challenger events, weekly team lunches, and lots of fun
Start Date: ASAP