Co-Founder & Chief Growth Officer @ Zenmieter B2B PropTech Startup (f/m/d)
- Oskar-von-Miller-Ring 20, 80333 München, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
We are Zenmieter - a startup of Stryber - the largest independent corporate venture builder in the DACH region.
We revolutionize the way people of Germany’s real estate market by making renting as easy and effortless as possible. We relieve landlords of all financial risks and torments and offer our tenants a quick move and long-term apartments. We want to empower landlords and tenants so that they can focus on the better things in life. Everyone wins.
As Co-Founder & Chief Growth Officer you are responsible for customer growth – operational and strategic:
- Designing and implementing growth strategies using all known marketing channels focusing on performance marketing
- Definition, validation, and monitoring of growth-related KPIs
- Building a strong brand and PR strategy especially in the areas of real estate finance, retirement planning and wealth creation
- Acquisition & qualification of prospective landlords
- Creating and implementing a successful sales machine by talking to customers, understanding their needs and obtaining customer feedback
- Independent creation of landing pages, Creatives, tool chains, funnel optimization and much more
- Optimization of the different marketing channels to improve conversion rates and acquisition costs in addition to the acquisition of higher quality traffics
- Building a team of kick-ass growth marketers, customer consultants and account managers
Together with your co-founders you will own the majority of the company, so this a real founder opportunity. We are an investor and not protecting the founders from default risks and challenges that come with starting a company (e.g. running out of cash).
The setup is equal to that of any startup, but with us you already get a proven idea with initial traction, co-founders, some small starting capital, and access to our network and expertises.
- You are among the 1% of people who are true entrepreneurs at heart! You have a strong burning desire to build the next unicorn and are willing to take all the sacrifices and risks it comes with (bankruptcy, not being able to pay you a salary for months, hard work needed day and night to close customers and funding rounds, etc.) Otherwise: don't apply and look for a regular employee job.
- Founder of a startup or have held a Senior, Head of or C-Level Marketing / Growth / Sales position in a startup with significant achievements in your role
- 4+ years of relevant marketing and growth experience
- Ideally also customer consultations and sales experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with outstanding academic results, preferably in the field of business, science or engineering
- Fluent in German and English with excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Hands on experience with CRM and SEO tools, like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HubSpot, WebTrends, SalesForce, etc.
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- You are self-driven, ready to hustle every day (and night) and get things done
- Achiever mentality: You can show a track record of extraordinary accomplishments and previous entrepreneurial activities
- Data and customer-driven and have a solid concept on how to implement this in your daily work
- Being able to pay in your share capital amount (typically between 6.000€ and 7.500€)
A seed stage opportunity: a solid product, a business model proven by real transactions, attractive unit economics and a kick-ass founding team. You can build your own company from the ground up
A co-founder opportunity with an attractive equity package (you OWN this company together with the co-founders).
Don’t apply if: you feel not ready to survive with little or any salary for some months to keep the company from running out of cash too soon or you expect to earn beyond €50.000/p.a.
Start date: asap
Location: Munich or remote