Co-Founder & Chief Marketing Officer / Head of Growth @ MyHomely B2C FinTech Startup (f/m/d)
- Friedrichstraße 76, 10117 Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
We are Stryber - the largest independent corporate portfolio builder in Europe. We help our clients to launch new ventures from scratch (and fix the strategy behind it).
Our Approach. We build prototypes and MVPs to test and iterate business ideas quickly in the market. Later, we scale and grow the most promising ones to let them become leading solutions in their market.
This is where you come in. We carve out several successful MVPs per year into separate legal entities, hire a dedicated management team, and raise an investment round, giving the venture the best chance to become the next European unicorn! You join the CEO to validate the business case and generate first transactions. Then, you achieve product-market fit, raise a seed investment round within the first 6-12 months and continue to grow and scale the business and team further.
The venture. With ever-rising real estate prices, homeownership has become an unaffordable goal for many tenants. Properties are expensive and the majority of households do not have enough savings to put down a deposit for a bank loan to purchase the property. However, a high percentage of them is tired of renting and wants to buy. We developed a new asset class for this “Generation Rent”, which enables households to own their dream home within 10 years with a small deposit and full flexibility. Join us in our mission to make the path to homeownership as seamless and as fast as possible. For more details about MyHomely please have a look here.
As Co-Founder you are part of the founding team and in the role of the CMO / Head of Growth you are responsible for the community and customer growth – operational and strategic:
- Designing and implementing growth strategies using all known marketing channels focusing on performance marketing
- Definition, validation, and monitoring of growth-related KPIs
- Building a strong brand and PR strategy especially in the areas of real estate finance, retirement planning and wealth creation
- Acquisition & qualification of prospective tenants
- Creating and implementing a successful sales machine by talking to customers, understanding their needs and obtaining customer feedback
- Independent creation of landing pages, Creatives, and much more
- Optimisation of the different marketing channels to improve conversion rates and acquisition costs in addition to the acquisition of higher quality traffics
- Building a team of kick-ass growth marketers, customer consultants and account managers
As Co-Founder & CMO this a real founder opportunity as the founder team will receive the majority of equity. We are an investor and not protecting the founders from default risks and challenges that come with starting a company (e.g. running out of cash).
The setup is equal to that of any startup, but with us you already get a proven idea with initial traction, co-founders, some small starting capital, and access to our network and expertise. Read more here.
- You are among the 1% of people who are true entrepreneurs at heart! This is a real founder opportunity. You have a strong burning desire to start your own company and are willing to take all the sacrifices and risks it comes with (bankruptcy, not being able to pay you a salary for months, hard work needed day and night to close customers and funding rounds, etc.) Otherwise: don't apply and look for a regular employee job.
- Founder of a startup or have held a Senior, Head of or C-Level Marketing / Growth / Sales position in a startup with significant achievements in your role
- 4+ years of relevant marketing and growth experience
- Ideally also customer consultations and sales experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with outstanding academic results, preferably in the field of business, science or engineering
- Fluent in German and English with excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Hands on experience with CRM and SEO tools, like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HubSpot, WebTrends, SalesForce, etc.
- Inspiring and empathic leader
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- You are self-driven, ready to hustle every day (and night) and get things done
- Achiever mentality: You can show a track record of extraordinary accomplishments and previous entrepreneurial activities
- Data and customer-driven and have a solid concept on how to implement this in your daily work
- Being able to pay in your share capital amount (typically between 6.000€ and 7.500€)
- A seed stage opportunity: a solid product, a business model proven by real transactions, attractive unit economics and a kick-ass founding team. You can build your own company from the ground up
- A co-founder opportunity with an attractive equity package (you OWN this company together with the co-founders).
- Don’t apply if: you feel not ready to survive with little or any salary for some months to keep the company from running out of cash too soon or you expect to earn beyond €50.000/p.a.
Start date: asap
Location: Berlin, Munich or remote