Assistant Manager | Wonderland
- 3319 Wonderland Road South, London, ON, Canada
Are you passionate about interior design and have experience working with modern contemporary furniture and accessories? Do you have amazing customer service skills and love working with clients first hand? Structube is seeking an Assistant Manager to work collaboratively with a highly talented team to help our customers create their dream space.
The Assistant Manager is responsible for reviewing outstanding leadership skills. The Assistant Manager must also collaborate in the management of the staffing process, operate the store by working with the manager and delegate the work functions to the position of sales representative.
- Lead by example through a customer-driven attitude by providing exceptional service
- Ensure that each employee delivers an incredible Structube experience while providing an unrivaled quality of customer service
- Manage the recruitment process, ensure training and deliver feedback on a regular basis
- Supervise and mobilize his team to reach sales targets, evaluate performance in terms of quality and quantity, coach each team member to develop their talents
- Ensure day-today operations, and delegate effectively to meet daily/weekly deadlines
- Ensure that store presentation standards are well maintained
- Effectively control inventory and minimize costs to ensure profitability
- Oversee and control loss prevention, occupational health and safety
- Work in partnership with the District Manager and the Manager.
- Minimum 2 years working in a retail store and 1 year working in a managerial position
- Dynamic and upbeat person who is able to convey his/her optimism
- High level of initiative and entrepreneurship
- A leader capable of inspiring and motivating with strong leadership, coaching and team development skills
- Proven experience as an Assistant Manager, track record in sales improvement, promotion of teamwork and implementation of effective sales and operations strategies for the branch
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication skills in a customer-driven environment
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills, and ability to delegate and prioritize workload
- Strong sense of organization, structured and ordered
- Strong interpersonal skills in a customer-driven environment
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65 lbs; heavier merchandise with team assistance.
What we offer
- Growth and advancement possibility
- Group insurance starting six months after hiring.
- On-site parking
- Various corporate discounts (gym, telecommunications, etc.)
- 25% discount on all Structube items
- A collaborative and solutions-oriented work environment.
- Much more!
Structube wants to offer its clients a wide range of modern edge home furniture at its best affordable prices! We help our customers rediscover their home, one room at a time. With over 80 stores nationwide and over 700 employees and counting, Structube's small family business has become a thriving retailer brand looking to transform its future retail markets. Join Structube and come experience working with our ambitious, dynamic, and motivating team!
Dream a space for them. Dream a career for you at Structube!