Sales Associate | Structube Megastore (Kanata)
- 3015 Palladium Dr, Stittsville, ON K2S 1B9, Canada
Are you passionate about interior design and have experience working with modern contemporary furniture and accessories? Do you have amazing customer service skills and love working with clients first hand? Structube is seeking a Sales Associate to work collaboratively with a highly talented team to help our customers create their dream space.
- Act as an excellent customer service ambassador by increasing customer loyalty, being the face of the company, greeting all customers, meeting their needs and performing high quality sales
- Perform sales skills through continuously creating sale opportunities to reach sales goals; such as, giving our clients advice on products or giving out promotions
- Ensure that communication between the client and all post-sales follow-ups are met and up to date; such as, delivery status and deadlines
- Participate in inventory management and receiving goods
- Ensure that the visual presentation and cleanliness of the store are met at all times.
- At least 1 years of retail experience
- Effective communication skills
- Proficiency in English
- Proven salesmanship and positive leadership
- Proven strong collaboration spirit, enthusiasm, teamwork and interest in interior design
- Available from Monday to Friday days and evenings, and Saturday and Sunday during the day
- Ability to move or lift up 65 lbs. (30 kg).
What we offer
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Group insurance starting six months after hiring
- On-site parking
- Various corporate discounts (gym, telecommunications, etc.)
- A 25% discount on Structube’s regular-priced items
- A collaborative and solutions-oriented work environment
- Much more!
Structube wants to offer its clients a wide range of modern edge home furniture at its best affordable prices! We help our customers rediscover their home, one room at a time. With over 80 stores nationwide and over 700 employees and counting, Structube's small family business has become a thriving retailer brand looking to transform its future retail markets. Join Structube and come experience working with our ambitious, dynamic and motivating team!
Dream a space for them. Dream a career for you at Structube!