Store Manager | New Store Opening at Barrhaven !
- 3161 Greenbank Road, Ottawa, ON, Canada
We are expanding our business and are opening a new store! We are building our pool of candidates and will get in touch with you as soon as we begin the hiring process. If you have the skills and are an enthusiastic, highly motivated and dynamic person who enjoys being part of a growing business, submit your candidacy!
The Store Manager will have to maximize the sales and profitability of the store, manage merchandising, direct and mobilize his team to achieve sales goals while giving excellent customer service, and be available to work day, evening and weekends shifts, 7 days a week.
- Lead by example through a customer-driven attitude by providing exceptional service
- Ensure that each employee delivers an incredible Structube experience while providing an unrivaled quality of customer service
- Manage the recruitment process, ensure training and deliver feedback on a regular basis
- Supervise and mobilize his team to reach sales targets, evaluate performance in terms of quality and quantity, coach each team member to develop their talents
- Ensure day-today operations, and delegate effectively to meet daily/weekly deadlines
- Ensure that store presentation standards are well maintained
- Effectively control inventory and minimize costs to ensure profitability
- Oversee and control loss prevention, occupational health and safety
- Work in partnership with the District Manager and the Assistant Manager.
- Minimum 5 years of retail/sales including 2 years working in a managerial position
- Dynamic and upbeat person who is able to convey his/her optimism
- A leader capable of inspiring and motivating with strong leadership, coaching and team development skills
- Proven experience as a store manager, track record in sales improvement, promotion of teamwork and implementation of effective sales and operations strategies for the branch
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication skills in a customer-driven environment
- Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills, and ability to delegate and prioritize workload
- Strong sense of organization, structured and ordered
- Strong interpersonal skills in a customer-driven environment
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65 lbs; heavier merchandise with team assistance.
What we offer
- Growth and advancement opportunities;
- Group insurance starting six months after hiring;
- On-site parking;
- Various corporate discounts (gym, telecommunications, etc.);
- A 25% discount on Structube’s regular-priced items;
- A collaborative and solutions-oriented work environment;
- Much more!
Structube wants to offer its clients a wide range of modern edgy home furniture at its best affordable prices! We help our customers rediscover their home, one room at a time. With over 80 stores nationwide and over 700 employees and counting, Structube's small family business has become a thriving retailer brand looking to transform its future retail markets. Join Structube and come experience working with our ambitious, dynamic and motivating team!
Dream a space for them. Dream a career for you at Structube!