Customer Service Representative | Call Center
- 3300 Autoroute Chomedey, Laval, QC, Canada
Structube wants to offer its clients a wide range of modern edge home furniture at its best affordable prices! We help our customers rediscover their home, one room at a time. With over 80 stores nationwide and nearly 700 employees and counting, Structube's small family business has become a thriving retailer brand looking to transform its future retail markets. Join Structube and come experience working with our ambitious, dynamic and motivating team!
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for coordinating and communicating with customers regarding their Structube in-store and/or online shopping experience, through online or social media reviews, survey responses or online chat. Specifically, the individual must provide a high level of commitment to customer satisfaction and effectively assist customers with their inquiries.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Establish an appropriate and friendly strategy and approach to manage customer reviews, survey responses and chat inquiries;
- Ensure customer retention through positive and informative responses to customer reviews, survey responses and chat inquiries;
- Analyze overall data of customer reviews and survey responses on various platforms;
- Display a customer-driven attitude by providing exceptional service;
- Attend to customer inquiries in a timely manner through written correspondence;
- Work in collaboration with internal teams effectively to ensure a positive customer experience;
- Adhere to established procedures and criteria to provide quality service to customers;
- Meet and exceed personal objectives.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent written skills, English and French;
- Strong interpersonal skills in a customer-driven environment;
- Helpful, self-motivated and resourceful;
- Ability to prioritize workload;
- Handle difficult situations with comfort and ease.
- Experience in customer service / customer retention (1 to 3 years);
- High school diploma or equivalent.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible hours, massage room, snack bar, unlimited coffee, activities with colleagues, etc.;
- Health insurance starting six months after hiring;
- On-site parking and free electric car charging stations;
- Various corporative discounts (gym, cellphone package, etc.);
- 25% discount on all Structube items;
- A collaborative and solutions-oriented work environment.