Keyholder / Sales Associate | Skyview
- 13550 137 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB T5L 5E9, Canada
Structube wants to offer its clients a wide range of modern edge home furniture at its best affordable prices! We help our customers rediscover their home, one room at a time. With over 65 local stores nationwide and nearly 550 employees and counting, Structube's small family business has become a thriving retailer brand looking to transform its future retail markets.
The Key Holder/Sales Associate is responsible for providing outstanding customer service in order to ensure an enjoyable retail experience at Structube as well as assisting the management team in the opening and closing procedures.
Specifically, the individual must oversee the operation of the store when the store manager and assistant manager are unavailable and focus on achieving sales objectives. The Key holder/Sales Associate can also be requested to help manage staffing initiatives (including training, scheduling and providing feedback), provide a high level of commitment to customer satisfaction and effectively delegate functions to the workforce.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Drive personal sales to maximize sales
- Display a customer-driven attitude by providing exceptional service
- Ensure store presentation standards and cleanliness
- Communicate the company’s culture and values to support Structube’s commitment to ensure a positive retail experience
- Help delegate key job functions to sales associates on management request
- Oversee and control loss prevention issues to be reported to the store manager
- Ability to organize and plan effectively and efficiently;
- High level of initiative and entrepreneurship;
- Ability to manage in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills in a customer-driven environment;
- Good reading and written language skills;
- Ability to delegate and prioritize workload;
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65 lbs; heavier merchandise with team assistance.
- A competitive salary with performance BONUS;
- Health benefits after 6 months;
- Opportunity for career advancement across Canada;
- 25% employee discount on all Structube products.
Dream a space for them. Dream a career for you at Structube!