- 3 Bethesda Metro, Suite 140, Bethesda, MD, United States
- Type of Employment: Full-time
Streetsense is an experience-focused strategy and design collective. We create brands people love and places people love to be. Our interdisciplinary nature allows us to collaborate constantly and approach every challenge with collective intelligence.
Streetsense is deeply invested in its people. From competitive benefits to career mentoring to bagel Fridays, happy hours, and team events for staff, Streetsense is focused on fostering a collaborative environment that inspires employees each and every day.
The Content Producer is responsible for creating and managing content for the client’s branded social media accounts, including everything from research and editorial planning to content production, channel management, and reporting. However, this role is also familiar with other mediums, such as writing for web, email marketing management, and blog strategy and execution.
The Content Producer works closely with Content Strategists who develop and manage client content strategy as well as Community Managers who are responsible for managing the content once it’s posted to platforms. The ideal candidate is fluent in social media channel strategy, is an excellent writer, and is interested in growing their design and photography skills.
This role sits on the Content Team and reports into the Director, Content Strategy in the Bethesda, MD office.
Key Tasks + Responsibilities
- Execute existing content strategy and develop social media content for clients — both written and visual elements.
- Manage deployment content across channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, and Snapchat.
- Develop and manage playbooks, editorial calendars, shot lists, asset collection, art direction, and collaboration with in-house design team to execute resources needed for account success.
- Communicate schedules to leadership and clients on a regular basis for review and approval.
- Drive paid campaigns to target and/or grow an audience; deploy, monitor, and report on the success of a campaign.
- Manage reporting in Google Data Studio to develop an insights-based approach on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Work with the digital team to manage digital advertisement campaigns.
- Research industry trends and projects to assist with marketing collateral and pitches.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in marketing, business administration, English, or communications
- 1-2 years of experience in social media marketing, communications, or PR
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and reporting mechanisms
- Strong writing skills, solid organizational skills, and the ability to analyze, evaluate, and effectively communicate results
- Experienced in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop) or willing to learn
- Exceptional attention to detail, time management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritize and proactively communicate about deadlines
- Experience in real estate, food and beverage, retail, or hospitality a plus
Streetsense is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
How to Apply:
Select "I'm Interested" and "Fill in Manually" to upload your resume and contact information. At the bottom of the page titled "Your message to the hiring manager," please include the body of your cover letter. All applicants must include a resume in their application.