Remote Account + Community Manager, Philadelphia Market
- 50 S 16th St, Philadelphia, PA, United States
- Type of Employment: Full-time
Streetsense is an experience-focused strategy and design collective. We create brands people love and places people love to be. Our interdisciplinary nature allows us to collaborate constantly and approach every challenge with collective intelligence. Our headquarters is located in Bethesda, MD and we have offices in DC, LA, NYC, and Madrid.
Streetsense is deeply invested in its people. From competitive benefits to career mentoring to team events for staff, Streetsense is focused on fostering an environment that inspires employees each and every day.
The Account + Community Manager will support the Strategic Lead on a key Real Estate account in the local Philadelphia market. This role will strive to keep our clients in-the-know and internal teams on their toes; he or she will translate marketing plans into timelines and tasks, keep a constant pulse on projects, and play a key role in social media community management and asset gathering with key clients. The Account + Community Manager will bring perspective and experience to add value throughout the life cycle of each engagement and throughout the new business process. In addition, the Account + Community Manager keeps an eye out in the local market for new content and identifies opportunities to expand and enhance the relationship.
This is a remote position based in Philadelphia, PA. The Account + Community Manager will report to an Account Director in our headquarters in Bethesda, MD.
Key Tasks + Responsibilities
- Acts as the local market account leader ensuring assigned customer relationships are strategically directed through The Streetsense Way to ensure high levels of CSAT and overall account health.
- Oversee new project onboarding process from start to finish ensuring a world-class customer experience throughout the customer/account lifecycle.
- Offers brand experience and perspective to add value to our clients and/or add value to the pursuit of new accounts.
- Serves as the local market client contact and is responsible for all ongoing communications including establishing weekly meetings or calls, creating agendas, setting kick-offs, and responding promptly to all phone calls and emails – AKA sharing The Streetsense Way.
- Coordinates and implements multiple projects and programs from kickoff to completion — and with minimum supervision.
- Proactively seeks feedback from clients.
- Leads client meetings and conference calls and follows up with meeting notes and to-dos both internally and with client teams.
- Is the conduit of information between client and our internal subject matter experts, including designers and content producers, and organizes all project and creative briefs needed for new project kick-offs, change orders, and creative kick-offs.
- Effectively presents and sells all agency work and proposals to clients and can speak eloquently about the strategic value of everything from a logo to a tweet.
- Keeps apprised of clients’ brands/products/services/marketing developments as well as industry trends and competition to ensure all communications are on the cutting edge of industry standards.
- Maintains client revenue level against the business plan and quarterly projections, including maintenance and reconciliation of client budgets, billing and approval of invoices, and quarterly projections and monthly reconciliations.
- Serves as quality control on all deliverables to ensure they are on-strategy, on-message, up-to-par with client expectations, and always catered to the strategic marketing objective.
- Keep up with and report on industry trends in branding, messaging, and social media.
- Assist content team in developing editorial and content calendars, drafting and designing social media posts relevant to the market need.
- Collect data and statistics to help measure the success of campaigns in client reports.
- Attends client and industry events to show support of client personal and professional interests.
- Balances analytical thinking and approaches with creative thinking and long-term vision.
- Maintains a solutions-focused, proactive teamwork style.
- Consistently promotes a positive work environment and culture.
- Attends local community meetings and stays abreast on local neighborhood events, news and community stakeholders and influencers.
- Works closely with strategic leads to proactively identify community partnership opportunities for client.
- Works closely with events manager to provide perspective and support on the execution of sponsored events.
- Strong experience with industry and relevant brands
- Highly responsive and service-oriented
- Superior time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Experience in mid-level marketing positions and/or demonstrated superior performance as an account manager in the industry sector
- Proven ability to translate strategies into timelines, budgets, and to-do lists as well as manage their day-to-day implementation
- Unwavering commitment to success
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A personal development mindset with the aspiration of growing with the organization
- Strong meeting facilitation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- High Level of Proficiency in Excel
- Familiarity with Basecamp a plus
- Creative sensibility; while you gravitate toward process you also consider yourself a creative person at the end of the day
- Self-accountable with ability to work remotely and independently from other subject matter experts
Streetsense is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
How to Apply:
Select "I'm Interested" and "Fill in Manually" to upload your resume and contact information. At the bottom of the page titled "Your message to the hiring manager," please include the body of your cover letter. All applicants must include a resume in their application.