Project Manager, Interior Architecture
- Jefferson Blvd, Culver City, CA, USA
- Type of Employment: Full-time
Streetsense is an experience-focused strategy and design collective. We create brands people love and places people love to be. Our interdisciplinary nature allows us to collaborate in a new way, and approach every challenge with collective intelligence. Our headquarters is located in Bethesda, MD and we have offices in DC, LA, NYC, and Madrid.
Streetsense is deeply invested in its people. From competitive benefits to career mentoring to team events for staff, Streetsense is focused on fostering an environment that inspires employees each and every day.
Streetsense is seeking a Project Manager with experience in Restaurants & Hospitality to join our LA team!
In this role you will be a key part of our growing Los Angeles team creating the next generation of restaurant and hospitality concepts. You will be a self‐directed participant in multiple aspects of the Interior Architecture process including, but not limited to, the design & documentation of all phases of design and construction within established budgets, schedules, and programmatic requirements. You will have the opportunity to lead aspects of or entire projects (depending on Scope) and liaise directly with clients and consultants.
- Lead project team through delivery process, including comprehension and delineation of scope deliverables, and partners with project designers and technical leads on a variety of projects
- Manage workflow and production of deliverables
- Interface with clients, contractors, and consultants
- Lead project management activities, such as developing proposals, project schedules, workplans, and assigning and monitoring the team’s tasks
- Review client contracts, terms, and conditions
- Review internal project accounting documents and project billing
- Assure project profitability and scheduling efficiencies via thorough planning of time and effort
- Mentor junior staff and identify professional development opportunities
- 7+ years of post-graduate professional experience, preferably with Restaurant and/or Hospitality projects
- Advanced experience in construction documentation production, project design specifications, and shop drawing review
- Advanced experience with construction materials and Specifications
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Interior Design or Architecture from a CIDA or NAAB‐accredited program
- Proficiency in Revit or relevant BIM software strongly preferred
- Advanced graphic and presentation skills in InDesign and Photoshop
- Advanced experience with FF&E providers and FF&E specifications/writing
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Self‐directed, motivated, collaborative, and professional
- Ability to contribute and participate in a collaborative team environment
Streetsense is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
How to Apply:
Select "I'm Interested" and "Fill in Manually" to upload your resume, portfolio, work samples, website link, etc. All applicants must submit a resume and portfolio.